My tail is between my legs :(

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
Hi all .... Long time no post... I have been lurking and looking at all your great losses.
Since the end of July I have put BACK ON 10LBS !!!!! There said it ..:(
I have had some crap weeks, wot with son not being funded to go to college, my health , arguments with daughter over looking after son for 2 days a week -her having no job and just existing between here and her boyfriends house .
Social services being a right pain and the OT Telling me I need a hoist and when I ask for one she wont let me have one - because I will take it out of the house . Wheelchair being ridiculous- not getting a new one till nearer xmas- he's been waiting since July .............
And that is why I have said Bugger it and gave up :cry::cry::cry:.
I am really mad at myself I know its all my fault but when I get all this junk thrown at me I just wanted all the rubbish - Peanut butter on fat bread and loads of butter has been a weakness, I ate 3 bags of crisps, munched through loads of sweets - even when they gave me toothache!!. Takeaways??? dont tell me about takeaways :cry::cry:

So on Monday this week ( whilst sat in the bath struggling to bend cos of the bulge) I thought... Now hang on .. I could bend a few months back . So enough is enough. I have picked myself up and have STOPPED BEING A PIG !!
I am not gonna give up now , it has taken me 2 years to get here and Im gonna try my dam hardest not to go back

So if you hit the wall with a great big WALLOP like I just did ..... Then get up and start again. Theres a long way to go and Im going that way xxxxx

Sounds like you have given yourself the kick up the bottom you needed :) WELL DONE. If you stick to plan 100% you could be half way to target by Christmas. Go for it. YOU CAN DO IT

Hey alice, good to see you back, i'm back from today, i have put on all my weight again :-( . Good luck with your weightloss journey x

Hi bettylollypop , thanxs for your comment
Can you tell me what that shiny silver number 7 is all about ?- i have seen it on other s posts and wondered what it is for

Hi Alice,
Good to see you back hun. Hope it goes well for you this time.
The 7 is a WW silver seven (I think...) which you get each half stone.

Welcome back - hope everything starts improving for you

Hi bettylollypop , thanxs for your comment
Can you tell me what that shiny silver number 7 is all about ?- i have seen it on other s posts and wondered what it is for

Hi been meaning to delete that, done ww a while back and lost 7lbs. Back on sw though, i need my big portions lol x

Well when i first read this is thought, ONLY 10LB?! coping with all that, I would of put on much more. You'll get that off in no time, you had great losses last time, the hardest part is getting back into it. So congrats, you have so much to contend with, I think you're amazing!!!
xxx

I have just had more bad news :(
I appealed against the decision for the council not funding for son to go to college and hadnt heard anything ...so i phoned her ....And she was beating around the bush ...so Ijust said are you gonna fund him or not ??............
No they are not GGGGGGRRRRRRRR for gawds sake I m so fed up for son as he has spent most of his time (since July) laid on the settee watching telly - as
1 - I havent been able to afford to take him out
2 - The weather has be.en pants
3 - I just cant do it on my own
I went to group on wednesday and whilst getting him in the car I nearly dropped him - I just cant lift him anymore ,he's too heavy and awkward. So unless I get someone else to get him in car i wont be able to get to group . The woman who decides if he can get funding or not is sending me a letter and im gonna send it to my MP as a final hope - but the thing is If I do get it funded it will only be for a year and that year is running out - cos it will only be till next july .
I cant get daycare for him as there isnt any around here and what there is , is full of adults with disabilities and are aged nearer to 45/50/60 and most of them are left in chairs watching tv - I dont want that for son he needs stimulating . And he is still a little boy although he is 19
I dont know ... life ..... eh ??

sorry to hear that alice , yeah i would just keep on at these people, and pester your mp. Did she say why they wouldnt fund your son x

sorry to hear that alice , yeah i would just keep on at these people, and pester your mp. Did she say why they wouldnt fund your son x

Because she said that they had already funded him for an extra 3 years and he had made no progress- but his teacher said he had - but in their minds it is very small . It is not my fault that the school he went to kept the kids there till they were 19, and any progress is good progress . I give up with them

Back