My Tattoo

FF there's 2 pics of my tats in my photo album...my lower back one and my wrist one :)

wow love the butterfly i was gonna get a butterfly to signify me changing and losing the weight x

I got the butterfly for my son FF, he's Autistic, and the 1 in 110 is that in Scotland, 1 in 110 people are on the Autistic Spectrum. Next tattoo is for my daughter, and the one after that will be for my weight loss.
Nowt like forward planning is there?? lol :D

Yeah course!! :) i think im gonnab have a little something to eat before i go tomorrow as i have a history of passing out x

Love the tattoo, can I steal it!!

I have two friends who have just had tatts done on the inside of their wrists, and both said that it didn't hurt as much as they had expected. Both had other tattoos done previously though.

I've always put bepanthan (it's actually a nipple cream for feeding mothers!) on my tatts when I got them done, my very first tattooist recommended it. It's cheap too :)

I've got 4 so far, and want another but haven't seen any that I fell in love with till I just saw yours. It's gorgeous!

Dee x

that is so nice! i have two tattoos on my wrist and didnt find them painful at all, i think because compared to my other ones they were alot smaller! and healed within a week, but everyones different. but yeah i would suggest having a little something before you go as your blood sugar levels no doubt will drop xxxx

I luv the design sweetie, its going to look amazing. I'm sorry i have no advice about what to eat but i think if you have your CD bar and you keep some water with you you'll be fine. xx

Hi Girlies

Well had my tat and went really well took 10 mins ha ha ha ha didnt hurt at all!!! :D

Heres a pic still a bit red !!

Big star represents me and others are for my mum, dad, sister and my boyf xxxx

Attachments

• Photo-0112.jpg
    Photo-0112.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 62
I have 5 in total and 2 of them are on my inner wrist and top of my foot and none of them really hurt just kinda scratches. Its a lovely design

I have a large nautical star on my wrist and that didn't hurt at all, it was just like being scratched for a little while. Definitely invest in some preparation H ointment for afterwards, it helps it to heal quicker. Plus if you're getting it done in black definitely don't use savlon on it as it can fade the colour whilst it's still healing x

I'm desperate for a new tattoo, just can't find anything I really want at the moment. bah!

They are addictive! I have got 4, one on my shoulder, one on my lower back, one on my inner wrist and one on my foot.
I have to say that the one on the inside of my wrist hurt the most and when I had my foot done I had it re-coloured as I had knocked part of the scab off when it was healing and having it re-done really hurt, sorry I don't mean to put anyone off. I will be getting another soon, maybe I should use that as a mini goal, so they can't be that bad or I wouldn't be doing it for the 5th time!!! :)

Back