My thin thighs and bum journey!

O Hun don't worry about it like you say forget about it and move on ....you prove your hubby wrong .....nothing like a challenge to make you stick with it especially when it's to get one over on the ole hubby ;);)

i think your the smug one for sticking to it ;)

Hi Miss Rambler :D

I see that we started the diet on the same day, so I thought I'd say hello :bighug:

Hello!!!! Sorry I do really ramble, there is something very cathartic about writing on here it's like a venting place!

How is your journey going? X

Lol!

My journey is going fabulously and I'm glad I've stuck to it.

It feels so nice that the hard work pays off in such a short space of time.

How are you finding it? :D

Lol!

My journey is going fabulously and I'm glad I've stuck to it.

It feels so nice that the hard work pays off in such a short space of time.

How are you finding it? :D

I loved attack because I love restrictive diets that show good results and make you feel healthy and full of life! I'm struggling a bit with cruise because the freedom means I'm picking which I don't want to do! I haven't gained anything this week and only lost .5ib so far but I either need to get strict with myself or go back to attack for 2-3 days and start again!

I wish I had measured inches cause I know my body shape has changed lots but I would lve to get another 4-5 ib off to kick start my motivation!

X

I loved attack because I love restrictive diets that show good results and make you feel healthy and full of life! I'm struggling a bit with cruise because the freedom means I'm picking which I don't want to do! I haven't gained anything this week and only lost .5ib so far but I either need to get strict with myself or go back to attack for 2-3 days and start again!

I wish I had measured inches cause I know my body shape has changed lots but I would lve to get another 4-5 ib off to kick start my motivation!

X

I didn't measure my inches either (probably didn't wanna put on my shock horror face in the beginning lol!).

I have tried to stick to Attack recipes but just included veg on PV days.

I have lost a little bit everyday, so if it's not broken, I won't need to fix it lol!

I too have to stay strict, as I'm easily swayed.

Found a few dessert options from the attack stage, so will try a cheesecake this week to help curb any sweet cravings.

hi!! Well done for getting back on track, u can do this, plan plan plan ;-) good luck!

I didn't measure my inches either (probably didn't wanna put on my shock horror face in the beginning lol!).

I have tried to stick to Attack recipes but just included veg on PV days.

I have lost a little bit everyday, so if it's not broken, I won't need to fix it lol!

I too have to stay strict, as I'm easily swayed.

Found a few dessert options from the attack stage, so will try a cheesecake this week to help curb any sweet cravings.

Well done! I'm out for dinner tomorrow night so will make tomorrow a PV day and then Friday and Saturday pp as I am working Saturday so my husband won't realise! Then hopefully i'll get back on track! I'm so cross with myself.

I have been exercising lots and doing ripped in 30 days and killer buns and thighs everyday so far this week. I wondering if that is making me overly hungry hence the picking.

Right need a kick so tomorrow it starts again as planned.

Xx

I have been exercising lots and doing ripped in 30 days and killer buns and thighs everyday so far this week. I wondering if that is making me overly hungry hence the picking.

I have been doing a minimum of 30 mins exercise Mon-Fri but, I always do them about an hour after dinner.

I don't feel hungry afterwards and it makes me feel as though I just burnt off what I ate lol!

Starting to get used to exercising as I really hated it before but, because i've been weighing myself everyday, my brain is telling me that the exercise is causing the weightloss. :rolleyes:

I love exercising and that's part of the reason I gained weight cause I went back to work and stopped going to the gym 5 or 6 times a week! I'm back in the zone today just had 0% fat free from from age frais with vanilla and sweetner and oatbran cause I had run out of yoghurt! I have done level two killer buns and thighs (ouch) and I'm going to go shopping as I need a new dress to wear out tonight. I'm going to have chicken and boiled egg for lunch and a salad tonight as I am out to dinner with friends so can't do just protein very easily. Tomorrow I'll have a pp day as I'm working and I intend to do the same in Saturday to get me back into the zone.

I am normally so committed to dieting and really surprised I have struggled with this one after such a short time. I still have a weeks worth of slim & save so I have told myself if I can't get back on this then I'll do that for a week and restart, I really don't want to do that cause the packets are rancid and at least I can eat proper food with this.

Hopefully my head is back in the right place today! X

I love exercising and that's part of the reason I gained weight cause I went back to work and stopped going to the gym 5 or 6 times a week! I'm back in the zone today just had 0% fat free from from age frais with vanilla and sweetner and oatbran cause I had run out of yoghurt! I have done level two killer buns and thighs (ouch) and I'm going to go shopping as I need a new dress to wear out tonight. I'm going to have chicken and boiled egg for lunch and a salad tonight as I am out to dinner with friends so can't do just protein very easily. Tomorrow I'll have a pp day as I'm working and I intend to do the same in Saturday to get me back into the zone.

I am normally so committed to dieting and really surprised I have struggled with this one after such a short time. I still have a weeks worth of slim & save so I have told myself if I can't get back on this then I'll do that for a week and restart, I really don't want to do that cause the packets are rancid and at least I can eat proper food with this.

Hopefully my head is back in the right place today! X

I know it's hard :-(

Always come back on here when you need some inspiration.

The amount of weight that I've seen the other Dukanettes really motivated me to join and the hard work is paying off.

You're doing so well and when we reach 1stone of weightloss, we will be dancing around our living rooms :D.

My husband decided to totally lose his rag over me being on this diet and we ended up having a huge row about it. He says I HAVE to stop as I am slim enough and I disagree. We ended up coming to an arrangement but to be honest monday to Friday he won't notice what I am doing it will just be the weekends so I was wondering if it will be ok to have Saturday and Sunday as PV days and then do two days of pp in the week together?

Well done on the loss so far, and I hope you get some more support from your OH. It's lovely that he likes you the way you are, though! Just curious, did you calculate your True Weight on the dukan site, and does it match your target? I'm also not really sure what my final goal will be - am happy to see how I look and feel when I get close.

I know it's hard :-(

Always come back on here when you need some inspiration.

The amount of weight that I've seen the other Dukanettes really motivated me to join and the hard work is paying off.

You're doing so well and when we reach 1stone of weightloss, we will be dancing around our living rooms :D.

That is so very true!! This site has become my sounding block as well as my inspiration! I can't wait to be a stone down it will be such an amazing feeling!

I went clothes shopping today and couldn't get motivated at all so came home and went through my wardrobe, I am currently sitting here in jeans I didn't think would fit, I can't breath but hey I am sitting!!!

I have been so good today had turkey breast for lunch which was surprisingly nice.

How has your day been? X

Well done on the loss so far, and I hope you get some more support from your OH. It's lovely that he likes you the way you are, though! Just curious, did you calculate your True Weight on the dukan site, and does it match your target? I'm also not really sure what my final goal will be - am happy to see how I look and feel when I get close.

Thank you! My OH is adamant I shouldn't lose any weight and that I don't need too but I am not comfortable the way I am so he needs to listen to that. We have stopped discussing it so I will sneak back into the diet and he won't notice, except for me shrinking hopefully!

My calculated target weight is slightly lower than my true weight, my true weight was 8st 6ib, ideally I would like to be 8 stone but I can't see me looking too healthy or getting away with it with my husband!

X

That is so very true!! This site has become my sounding block as well as my inspiration! I can't wait to be a stone down it will be such an amazing feeling!

I went clothes shopping today and couldn't get motivated at all so came home and went through my wardrobe, I am currently sitting here in jeans I didn't think would fit, I can't breath but hey I am sitting!!!

I have been so good today had turkey breast for lunch which was surprisingly nice.

How has your day been? X

Not too bad, although I did get hungry about 2 hours ago and had to snack on a quick oatbran porridge type thing, as I forgot to bring snacks and my work lunch was at 12pm.

Going home to make a small roast chicken and some savoury muffins.

Another 30 minute workout is also in order :)

Well done on the jeans; I must dig out a pair that I know don't (or didn't) fit to check my progress.

You will hear my scream in cyber space if they do lol!

You will hear my scream in cyber space if they do lol!

Lol!!!! I have a pair of tiny ted baker jeans which are my goal, I can't remember them fitting in the last year at least, I can almost get them up over my thighs so that's my aim! I can't wait to actually wear them!

I had dinner out last night and managed to stay on the diet except for a small glass of white wine, I have made my lunch for work as a pp day so back on track so far, I'm not including the wine! Any loss this week will be good but I don't expect great things as I haven't behaved!!!

I will listen for your scream!!! X

Lol!!!! I have a pair of tiny ted baker jeans which are my goal, I can't remember them fitting in the last year at least, I can almost get them up over my thighs so that's my aim! I can't wait to actually wear them!

I had dinner out last night and managed to stay on the diet except for a small glass of white wine, I have made my lunch for work as a pp day so back on track so far, I'm not including the wine! Any loss this week will be good but I don't expect great things as I haven't behaved!!!

I will listen for your scream!!! X

Lol!

I have slipped up twice but they it didn't do too much damage (no weight gain, just not as much weight loss), so I'm sure you'll be fine.

I'm on a PV day today, so I get to have a little fun :)

Roast chicken (breast), tenderised steak, steamed broccoli and sweet peppers.

back on track!

well I have done two days of being 100% back on track. I have only left 1.5ib this week but considering I have been so naughty I don't mind! I am so constipated which I don't think is helping matters!!!

last night I made mince kebabs with chilli and mint and they were so yummy!! today is a PV day hopefully the veg will get things moving!

Yes, I've been visiting the toilet every two days or so.

I think that's the only downside to this diet, as I was going everyday before I started but the weight is dropping off, so I can't complain.

Back