My third weigh in!!!!

well done, I only work in old money so not sure what that is lol, but will google in a mo, well done tho xx

Dizzy1968 said:
well done, I only work in old money so not sure what that is lol, but will google in a mo, well done tho xx

I don't know myself I prefer stones and pound to be honest x thank you x

I only exercised last week, I went to the body combat workout at the gym for an hour and then 6 mile walk on sunday, i was told off for doing exercise by the wiegh in lady but im not doing any this week to see how my loss is, ive noticed other people are doing small exercises and nobody has said that it stops weight loss, so if all well on wednesday weigh day, ill be back off to body combat, do my crunches for my jelly belly and the weights for my bingo wings haha ... my friend hasnt exercised at all and has lost 3 stone in 9 weeks, so im sure it still comes off, but im scared of being left with jelly skin all over :(. Your weight loss has been fab, and dont forget everyones body is different and not everyone loses the same each week, i had a nightmare 2nd week and only lost 2lb but then again i was silly and had a drink of vodka for my sisters birthday :mad: so wont be doing that again, but to be fair that blip got me motivated, struggling this week tho, but i have an ear infection and feel so low. Anyway good luck and im sure you will do amazing x

sarahb82 said:
That's 16lbs so over a stone! Well done :)

Thanks for that Sarah. I have lost what I put on from february this year then. Great. I stopped smoking then and put on all that weight. Loads more to go now. I feel much better already. How I getting on? Xxx

vickxchicky said:
I only exercised last week, I went to the body combat workout at the gym for an hour and then 6 mile walk on sunday, i was told off for doing exercise by the wiegh in lady but im not doing any this week to see how my loss is, ive noticed other people are doing small exercises and nobody has said that it stops weight loss, so if all well on wednesday weigh day, ill be back off to body combat, do my crunches for my jelly belly and the weights for my bingo wings haha ... my friend hasnt exercised at all and has lost 3 stone in 9 weeks, so im sure it still comes off, but im scared of being left with jelly skin all over :(. Your weight loss has been fab, and dont forget everyones body is different and not everyone loses the same each week, i had a nightmare 2nd week and only lost 2lb but then again i was silly and had a drink of vodka for my sisters birthday :mad: so wont be doing that again, but to be fair that blip got me motivated, struggling this week tho, but i have an ear infection and feel so low. Anyway good luck and im sure you will do amazing x

I have done walking but not done loads. I was told by pharmacy to exercise. So we got people telling us different things then? Strange ! Thank you. Well done for doing all that hun well done. Xx

LadyKate25 said:
Thanks for that Sarah. I have lost what I put on from february this year then. Great. I stopped smoking then and put on all that weight. Loads more to go now. I feel much better already. How I getting on? Xxx

I'm ok, only starting week 2. it kinda comes in waves lol I'm working all weekend but I don't mind cos it keeps me busy, with the good weather coming lots of invites to BBQ's and stuff and way too much temptation! Fair play to ya for giving up the smokes, I managed 5 months last year..as soon as I've shifted this weight I'm gonna try again...well done again, hope I do aswell as you! ;-) x

sarahb82 said:
I'm ok, only starting week 2. it kinda comes in waves lol I'm working all weekend but I don't mind cos it keeps me busy, with the good weather coming lots of invites to BBQ's and stuff and way too much temptation! Fair play to ya for giving up the smokes, I managed 5 months last year..as soon as I've shifted this weight I'm gonna try again...well done again, hope I do aswell as you! ;-) x

Ah thank u Sarah. Yeah do one thing at a time. That's why I have done. I thought the smoking first as I was so fed up doing it in the end. I just kept eating loads instead! yeah keep busy! Xx u will do it hun good luck xx

Back