My Time To Say Goodbye!

Mum2Two

It is finally my time to say goodbye to you lovely people on Exante :wave_cry:

I started on the 14th January at 210lbs after having 2 little girlies in such a short time. I finished my last Exante pack yesterday so I am now officially finished with Exante and starting on Slimming World.

I had my weekly WI this morning and I'm now 157lbs :D so in just over 3 months I have lost 53lbs!

I have been keeping a diary over the last 4 weeks as I've been weaning myself off Exante. Here is the link if anyone is interested in having a read http://www.minimins.com/exante-diar...-exante-diary-last-ever-exante-wi-pg-7-a.html

I still have a few more lbs to lose, so I'm hoping to do that with Slimming World, but I will carry on my diary with my daily meals and weekly WIs!

I wish you all the best with the rest of your journeys, and I'll still pop back to see how you are all doing!

If anyone has any questions about anything, please feel free to comment in here, my diary or send me a PM. I've done the majority of weaning off by myself, with a little help from my friend on CD.

:grouphugg:

Well done! Youve been amazing :) good luck with sw! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations on such a fantastic loss. I'm also planning to do Slimming World when I only have a stone left to lose, because I think I'll find it easier to continue with healthy eating rather than falling off the wagon (and into the buffet!)

Do let us know how you get on. There is a thread called Exante FAW which needs more info for people nearing the end of their weight loss and the different strategies/diet plans they use. http://www.minimins.com/exante/189296-exante-faqs.html

Good luck with losing the final weight, and keeping it off.

Julie

Well done...... a good idea to go back to healthy eating to lose the last few pounds, something I'm seriously considering. I'll read your diary.... :)

Really well done, enjoy your SW food!

Thank you all very much for your kind words :)

Amazing!!! Congrats to you!! I am planning to move to Slimming World after Exante, will follow you to see how you get on! xx

You've done so well, such an inspiration. It's been really helpful reading your diary and seeing that there is a way back from this to food when we're ready. Thank you!
I hope all goes well for you as you get stuck in to Slimming World. Good luck!

Thank you all very much :)

I'm so glad I started the diary. I'll be sure to carry it on through my slimming world journey!

Good luck Mum2Two on the remainder of you weight loss journey. You have done so well and I'm sure you will continue to do so. xxxx:)

Back