My Travels

Hi I don't know if youve heard of couch-surfing its a web site you join and you can go all over the world . You stay in peoples homes and you return the favour . The only thing you pay is your air fair it might help you . Good luck and take care . Have a great time on your travels .
MARGARET XX
PS
I`D LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT
www.couchsurfing.com

Last edited:
My DH is working in Curacao at the moment and I'm flying out to join him on Monday....all planned yesterday! Looks like a lovely island, will post about it when I get back :D

Ooh sounds exciting! And I totally know what you mean about getting the travel bug. I went travelling round africa in 2005 for 6 months. I SO want to go again for a good stint.
Mind you I'm going to new zealand for a month, next month! that's cool I think...

You planning to go alone?

Got back from Curacao last Tuesday and can highly recommend it....not cheap though :eek: Weather was great, plenty of sunshine with big fluffy clouds that break up the sizzling heat. Had a private beach at the hotel but we went for a drive round one day and found a beautiful beach with not many people on. Just a shame it's not closer!

Back