Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

my tummy has been funny since last night

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sweet-like-coco, 3 March 2009 Social URL.

1. sweet-like-coco

sweet-like-coco Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Last night I had diarrhoea quite badly. It literally came out as water (yuck! yuck! yuck!). I had two immodium tablets and today my tummy is being really funny. i don't have diarrhoea but it keeps making funny noises and it just feels weird...I am getting worried

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Letty

Letty Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(24.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Hi coco,
    I had the same thing after about 5 days- very alarming diarrhoea! However, it passed after a couple of days and everything has settled now.
    I would suggest upping your water and maybe spacing out your packs- halving them, say.
    Also, and I am no expert, but I wouldn't have any more immodium- best just to let it take its course I reckon, rather than have it all squirming inside!
    I had a few days of squirmy, uncomfortable tummy towards the end of my first week, but as I say, it did pass- hang in there!
    Hope you feel better soon. x

4. Bess

Bess Plod, plod, plod.....

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    No S ing & sensible eating.
    Don't worry, the same thing happened to me after my first full day, lasted all evening and through the night. Drink plenty and I'm sure you'll be fine. I wouldn't take the immodium either.

Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.