my turn to have been awol

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Lexie2005, 3 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Have had a really busy couple of days coupled with a poorly iphone that won't connect to wifi so haven't been able to get on without getting laptop out & haven't had time..... Am gonna have to send phone to Apple to have it repaired & that will take 10 days, we have a spare phone at home though so should be ok....

Anyway dietwise things are going good, at docs tomorrow for my 4 week weigh in, I really don't know what I have lost this week as scales firmly in carboot lol. Trousers are falling down though, I keep standing on them which is annoying but makes me smile.

Am looking forward to my tea tonight I am starving, have only have 550 calories so far so that will be why!

Hope you are all well & I am off to catch up on posts now x

OMG I just checked & it's not very long since I have been on, only yesterday morning but seemed like bloody ages lol
    Last edited: 3 November 2011
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.