my two weeks are now 10 days

time2go

Gold Member
Arrrrggghhhh! I have a time restriction on how long I have to do this diet and u keto fallin off the wagon. I'm feeling a bit down just now and I'm reverting back to my feeding my emotions :-( I so wanna do this :-( I can go till the 3 March, latest so u am gonna try so hard to restart tomorrow and not feed emotions

time2go said:
Arrrrggghhhh! I have a time restriction on how long I have to do this diet and u keto fallin off the wagon. I'm feeling a bit down just now and I'm reverting back to my feeding my emotions :-( I so wanna do this :-( I can go till the 3 March, latest so u am gonna try so hard to restart tomorrow and not feed emotions

Come on pick yourself up you can do this, how much have you got to loose march 3 is only round the corner

tomorrow is onl

Hi, I'm starting today! The benefit of this type ofndiet is that you can make a real difference in a short about of time!

Just keep thinking....march 3rd is coming no matter what and you have a choice, to be lighter or not! Keep drinking water and push past those desires to eat. I know is incredibly hard, but sometimes you just have to force yourself! I know I do!

Alan

Yes, here I am. Having my first shake, a warm vanilla. My favourite :) my friend is coming today, I already text her and said no cake! I still have three stone to target but my target for 3rd of March is 13.13 and I'm currently about 14. 5 so if I get my head down I can maybe still do it!

Thavks for your support xxxv

Hi time2go, can I be nosey why have you got until the 3rd March, have you got something nice planned?

Ive just had a warm vanilla with decaff coffee in it, got Mushroom soup later and then a bar, the kids dad is round tonight so he will be cooking them dinner, we will put them to bed and then we are gonna watch Grimm (recorded from last night). We have such a good relationship as long as we dont live together, as we are both stubborn and both know that "my way is the right way" trouble is we both do it different ways LOL

It's complicated. I don't actually have to do it by 3rd march. I am getting married at end of month. I've had my dress fitting so I need to maintain my weight at 14.4 so I decided to go 2 weeks over on diet to allow a bit of room to gain. I have just decided it has to be done by third of march. Although, I wanna keep losing weight. But I really can not cos my dress won't fit me. I also.know if I do get under 14 u will wanna stay under so will wanna lose more to allow for a little gain. I gave another dress fitting early in March so maybe if I lose more she will take it.in more.... Lol

How r u feeling today? That's good you can both get on, r u together but seperate? X

Congratulations time2go!

Wow onlywannabe16, thats great things are so amicable. Two of my close friends are going through a seperation at the moment. One is having a terrible time with her partner, the other started off quite amicable, but has now turned quite bitter. It is such a strain on them and the children.

Just to motivate you all, just weighed myself after my first week and have lost 9lbs! Some days have been a struggle (I have had a few false re-starts) but worth it in the end!

Come on we can do it!

I walked out 6 months pregnant with a 18month as well and moved in with my mum & dad, it was horrible for 6 months I didn't even tell him I'd had our son for 2 weeks as we had to get solicitors involved for access over our daughter, he kept her over Christmas.
Once the house was sold and he moved to his mums we tried again but his mum interferred. So we split but he came round every Saturday to see kids. On again off again. But not officially together but he bought me a valentines and wrote "I love you, lose the weight and love yourself then maybe you'll love me again, but until then I love you enough for both of us" and trust me he doesn't show his emotions

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

OnlyWannaBeA16 said:
But not officially together but he bought me a valentines and wrote "I love you, lose the weight and love yourself then maybe you'll love me again, but until then I love you enough for both of us" and trust me he doesn't show his emotions

How does that make u feel? X

I don't know, I'm nearly as confused about my feelings for him as I am about this diet.
We made a decision to have children together, something I've only ever wanted with only 1 other person (unfortunately he was murdered whilst we were together)
He does make me go all girly but he also knows how to wind me up, especially after 11 years
Don't know if it this that I'm writing or because I've sat down for the first time tonight but I wanna eat gonna do myself a water and a decaff coffee

Last edited:
OnlyWannaBeA16 said:
I don't know, I'm nearly as confused about my feelings for him as I am about this diet.
We made a decision to have children together, something I've only ever wanted with only 1 other person (unfortunately he was murdered whilst we were together)
He does make me go all girly but he also knows how to wind me up, especially after 11 years
Don't know if it this that I'm writing or because I've sat down for the first time tonight but I wanna eat gonna do myself a water and a decaff coffee

I'm sorry. I can see why you have so many emotions to deal with, where r u on diet?

Ah man. My other half knows all my buttons n see when we fight, he has this air of calm and I'm a raving lunatic.

Sometimes getting things out helps.

X

That's like me, he is so calm and I'm screaming the stupidest things, and then I forget what I've said LOL.
I'm officially at the end of day 1, tomorrow will be a test as I don't work Wednesday and so boredom will be a problem. Although I have loads to do so shouldn't be bored

Today is my new day one and I'm determined. I was doing okay then made the kids pancakes, I resisted but then the three of them left them as they "didnt like them?!" So anyway, I ate them :-( and then had dinner with hubby to be.... I really wanna lose 5lbs before end Feb :-?

I was 100% yesterday, and lost 4lbs in 1 day, I might not lose anymore this week but as long as I'm 100% I'll be doing ok.
Come on time2go you can do it. I'm on here all day as its linked to my phone so I will keep checking if you need me.

Lol 4lbs in one day must feel good. I would quite like that. I bought myself some scales yesterday so I can accurately record my weight, so I can do it at same time and have an actual weigh day rather than just whenever I have access to scales lol I.also hope this will motivate me not to steer away from my goal :) I really wanna see 13.13 on those scales before march is here. 7 days to do it! Thanks for your support, its very kind x

Had some chicken but so far so good, how bout you?

Going offline for a while, failing is making me depressed so need to recompose myself I will be back, hopefully 1st March xx good luck can't wait to find out how your dress fitting went xxx

Hi Time2Go, how have you done? xx dress fitting is this Saturday isnt it? xx

Oh. Hello. How r u? No, it got.changed to s couple weeks away. I'm okay, still on and off the diet. Still losing. What about u??? X

Back