My Up and Down CC journey :)

Not posted all weekend!! So busy!!

Good and bad weekend! Good because I lost 2lbs!!!!! Woohoooo! ;)

Bad because I did not exercise and ate 1500 cal per day (Fri/Sat/Sun), so a bit over but I did have an amazing time!!

bbq and Wimbledon Friday, walking and a party on Saturday, then a bigger bbq and Wimbledon on Sunday!!

So am back on it today:

b: pb sandwich thin: 180 cal

l: American fried chicken with mayo and ready salted squares: 245 cal

d: low fat homemade burger in a bun with low fat cheese and ketchup, and rustic over chips:752 cal

S: cup of tea: 15 cal

Total: 1191 cal

Also did thirty minutes on the bike, 10 minutes abs and started the 30 day squat and plank challenge!

anyone got any experience of this and if it works?

Have a good evening- I'm off to try and change my tracker!! Yay!!

Another gorgeous day! Shame I was at work although went to the park at lunch and was loving the sunshine!!

so super hungry today and needed something sweet- gave in and am a little bit over but think it was worth it ;)

B: pb sandwich thin:180 cal

L: American fried chicken, mustard in a sandwich thin with squares: 235 cal

D: homemade creamy cajun pasta with low fat cheese:671 cal

Snacks: ice cream sandwich (leftover from the ones I made at the weekend) and two cups of tea: 200 cal

Total: 1286 cal

day two of the squat/plank challenge and went on the excercise bike! My thighs hurt so much that I can barely walk upstairs!!!

So embaressing at work (office on the third floor) nearly resorted to the lift (which I have never used because it breaks down all the time, and is pitch black at times!!)

enjoy your evenings - hope we cal ignore the chocolate :)

I've done the 30 day squat challenge and did notice a difference.. its just keeping it up lol.

Well done on the weight loss! I've been sts recently but that's down to me not counting cals.. eek! Back from today though x

Fed up today!!!! Terrible day at work and just want to cry and eat chocolate!

Found out I got paid half the bonus of everyone else (know I shouldn't be annoyed about a bonus) but still so angry!!! Feel completely unappreciated and like I have been wasting my time!!!! Grrr :(

Also lots of concerns about redundancy as not enough work, too many people etc etc.

Had 1,071 cals today (pb sandwich thin and pb for breakfast, sandwich thin with American fried chicken and squares for lunch, dinner was a jacket potato with low fat cheese and beans, snacks tea and a satsuma)

Excerise was 30 minutes cycling, ten minutes abs, day three thirty day squat challenge and plank challenge. Didn't help at all tho!!! Thought it might make me feel better and it didn't!!!

OH offered to go and get chocolate but I said no. I also said I wanted pizza for dinner but changed my mind! Have concluded I'd rather feel rubbish about things outside my control than eating junk which is within my control!!

Curled up on the sofa watching tv and thinking of the ways I will hand in my notice - so far in thinking packing up my desk and walking straight out tomorrow morning! Then I remember mortgage and wedding and I can't do that sort of thing!! I can dream lol!!

Moan over! Back to positivity 2m!!!

Hope u all have better days than me xx

Epic failure in the form of dominoes!!! Despite what I said yesterday, so miserable today decided to give in to pizza :(

so total calories today is 1852(!)Not the worst but still awful and massive falling over the wagon!!

Drinking lots of water and back on the wagon! Did a bit of exercise today and am planning on getting up tomorrow morning and doing more and possible some more tomorrow night to make up for the pizza!

hope it doesn't affect the scale too much!

hope u r all having a successful day and ignoring the pizza :)

Thank god it's Friday!!!!!

Today did not go as planned! Once a month I run a charity meal out at ASK, only this month I wasn't supposed to be doing it, had dinner and evening all planned out, but then my colleuge was off sick so I had to change plans and cover! Not a problem but I didn't want to go over on cals, particularly after last nights binge!! Thank god for online calorie menus!!!

Managed to find a lasagne on ask for 620 cals which meant I would stay within my limit! Phew!! :)

anyway:

B: pb sandwich thin: 180 cal

L: cheese and mango chutney sandwich thin, skips: 283 cal

D: ASK lasagne: 620 cal

S: two cups of tea, a rocket lolly and a satsuma: 104 cal

total: 1187

i am actually really pleased I had an ice lolly (41 cal) and dinner at a resturant- really enjoyed both and not over cals. It's really taught me that by planning ahead, even last minute, my diet doesn't have to be ruined! If only I had stuck to that last night lol!!!

Just got to survive the family bbq tomorrow- lovely family say don't bring anything but that means I have no control!! Am just grateful they are so sweet and provide all food and try and not worry about what I am eating!

Also got a bbq in the evening but a long walk Sunday morning so hopefully burn off se cals there!!

excercsed this morning but no time this evening (I say no time, technically I could do it know but am flopped on the sofa instead!!) lol!!

hope ur all having a lovely weekend :)

Weigh in day!! Lost another 2lbs!!! Am so happy given my dominoes and meal out this week!!!

Bbq went really well yesterday, stayed within calories and had a couple of glasses of wine!! Yay!!

Going to have a bacon sandwich (sandwich thin and bacon medallions) fr breakfast and then go for a walk x

Too much ice cream the last couple of days!!

Yesterday's food:

B: sandwich thin with bacon (2 grilled medallions) with ketchup and mustard:193 cal

L: crusty white roll with chicken, mayo and rocket, Mediterranean cous cous and a mr whippey with a flake: 611 cal

D: homemade paella: 467 cal

S: cup of tea: 15 cal

Total:1286

little bit over but so worth it for the ice cream!!

Today my colleague brought in ice creams and I could not resist! However they were 238 cal!!! Eeekkkkk!!!

so will no doubt be over today and tomorrow have a buffet work lunch, sandwich platters being delivered!!! I just hope they have some low fat options!!!

i have a spin class in an hour, first one ever and am terrified! Nearly cancelled but am thinking it might burn off the ice cream!! Ill post later and fill you in on how it went! Hopefully I won't be too embarrassing! Can't imagine anything more scary right now!!

Wish me luck!! :)

Soooooo... Spin was good!!! Completely knackering but not as embarrassing as I thought!

Literally felt like I was walking into an exam before the class started but sat (hid) at the back and although it was hard, it didn't kill me (although I need some kind of padded shorts!!!!)

so today's food is under, because I was back late from spin and not hungry (think I have scared my appetite into submission tonight!!)

b: pb sandwich thin: 180 cal

L: Cous cous rocket and king prawn (little bit of Marie Rose sauce): 158 cal

D: more cous cous and prawns: 241 cal

Snacks: flake ice cream and skips: 314 cals

Total: 893 cals

Need to be better prepared when doing spin! Even considering joining the gym (always been too scared) but maybe I should do it.....

Have a lovely evening x

Forgot to post yesterday! Still tired from spin!!Yesterday was a good day - 1284 cals- little bit over but a lunch time buffet at work made it hard to calculate (and also resist an extra sandwich!)Today is better-B: pb sandwich thin: 180 calsL: cous cous, rocket, turkey breast slices, mayo, skips: 240 calsD:chilli, two weight watchers wraps, 50g low fat cheese: 765 calSnacks:tea x 2 cups: 30 calTotal: 1215 calsLittle bit of exercise bike today and continuing with the squat/plank challenge - missed a few days :( Nearly caved and had chocolate- then saw a really great post about not getting the mid week blues which stopped me! Love this forum- the posts and peoples experiences keeps me so motivated! Thank you all xxx

I called this my up and down calorie counting diary, it was not because I am trying to do juddd or 5:2 but because my dieting is so up and down!! One day I am fine the next not to fine, some weeks I exercise, others I can't be bothered!! U go between the good days and rubbish days all the time!! I'm starting to think maybe I should juddd!!!

So yesterday was a down day- good all day but then a Chinese take away in the evening (had a very small portion of Singapore noodles, crispy beef and one satay chicken) but so difficult to calculate the calories! Guessing about 1000 but maybe more!! The upshot is I was definitely over yesterday!!

Today was better and I guess an up day!!!!

B: sandwich thin toasted with low fat spread:170 cal

L: Cous cous salad and squares:204 cal

D: hairy bikers sweet and sour chicken (large portion than suggested!) and rice: 572 cal

Snacks: raspberries and two cups of tea: 57 cal

Total cal:1003 cals

Am under but the night is still young!!

Been lazy on the exercise front this week so I really need to get my ass in gear next week! Going away tomorrow night so weighing in a day early! Will technically be off the diet sat night and Sunday morning (staying at a hotel with dinner and breakfast!!!) just hope it does not affect the scales this week! So looking forward to it tho! Just me and the OH, thorpe park, then a night at a lovely hotel with dinner and maybe drinks!!! Cannot wait!!

Hope you all have a great weekend x

So weekend started amazing with a 2lb loss! Woohoo!!!!! (Weighed in a day early because I was going to be away on Sunday morning).

However, went away for the weekend and although I planned to have a break from the diet, I meant a few naughty treats like a glass of wine and an ice cream, not a sausage eggmcmuffin (minus the egg-yuk!!), chicken nuggets, chips, fanta, tempura prawns, thai green curry, naan, rice, chocolate brownie, chocolate sauce, Ice cream, half a bottle of prosecco and a vodka lemonade!! Oops!!!!!! Rough calculation is just over 3000 cal (in one day!!). MFP doesn't know what's hit it and neither does my body lol!!

Had a lovely time but omg I need to work out and be really good this week!!

Today is slightly better, but was at the hotel this morning, so had a small fried breakfast, which fortunately with the heat stopped me being hungry all day so I think I am just over cals!

B: sausage, half a rasher of bacon, beans, fried bread, hash brown, apple juice, small croissant and Nutella (even reading it back makes me feel a bit sick lol):728 cal

D: homemade burger in a bun with mayo and ketchup (just remembered cheese as well lol), half a sweet potato and black bean burger (homemade- not recommended!!!!) : 508 cal

Snacks: 2 cups of tea: 30 cal

Total cal: 1264 cals

don't think I have anything bad planned until a bbq next weekend, so there is hope yet! I am off to amend my signature for my loss and hang my greedy head in shame for the Saturday binge lol!!

Reading back my list off food has made me laugh tho- no more planned weekend treats for me!!!

hope you all have had a good weekend xxxxx

Hey hunny.
Ive been off the wagon this weekend went out with other half. But back on it today!!!! Ive had my treat now itd time to behave!!!!!

Well done on ur loss woooooo

start: 226lb goal:154lb current: 220b (6lb lost 66lb to lose)

Totally agree Leanne!! Back on it big time today!!

B: nature valley granola bar (run out of peanut butter :( !!! ): 191 cal

L: cous cous, rocket and low fat cheese, French fries: 164 cal

d: salad, half a sausage, chicken, Palma ham, smoked salmon, mayo: 524 cal

s: raspberries and a cup of tea: 69 cals

Total: 948 cals

It's a bit low today but been so hot, just not that hungry! Also not been exercising :(, couldn't get onto spin class tonight and did not get up earlier enough to do anything this morning, and cannot be bothered tonight!! Had to storm proof my garden and get all the furniture in- yet there is no rain grrr!!

Have a nice evening xx

Had a great day today- have a second interview booked or two weeks time at a place I really want to work!!! Woohoo!!

Felt really good so even did some exercise (and sweated about three buckets -yuk!!)

B: nature valley maple syrup granola bar: 191 cal

L: Cous cous, rocket, cold sausage and French fries: 311 cal

D: homemade spicy tomato pasta bake and cheese: 551 cal

S: two cups of tea and an aero mousse: 109 cal

total: 1162 cals

Happy with that! Half an hour of the bike, 80 squats, 50 secs of plank and ten minutes of my abs thing- knackered but pleased I did something because have really not been doing anything. I'd blame the heat but think its my laziness instead!

Other half is moaning that we have lots of half bottles of wine and other alcohol that we r not drinking! I think it's a good thing but he is still trying to drink his way through the fridge lol!! He has lost a lot of weight to so don't want to nag him too much! I am staying away tho!

Have a great evening :)

Ive been naughty strugglin to.get bk on it....i will losr this weight....tryin my best today tho signs of totm doesnt help.i just wanna eat

start: 226lb goal:154lb current: 221lb (5lb lost 67lb to lose)

I know the totm feeling (posted all the gory details on your thread- sorry!!) hope you feel better soon, I can never control myself!! I think I did one month and my OH was all smug and like "see you don't need chocolate" he doesn't understand! I do need it in vast quantities!!!

Back