my update!

oh its great,i loved it,oh another thing even better you leave the clay on for 24-48 hours and it still works in your system,and u can loose more inches,ya cant really notice it it becomes like dust ya just rub it off,let me know how you get on am so excited for you now....:party0011:

Already been on the phone to two beauty clinics LOL. There are two within 5 mins from my house, but they are not answering. I'll try them again in a bit. Can I ask, does it all spring back after a while???

Already been on the phone to two beauty clinics LOL. There are two within 5 mins from my house, but they are not answering. I'll try them again in a bit. Can I ask, does it all spring back after a while???

no it doesnt i asked the same thing,it takes all the toxins and impuritiesf rom the fluid aound your fat cells,it also cleanses and detoxifies and tightens your skin,or it s so good,i cant wait to hear how u get on,it,they say to drink loads of water to flush it all out,which is no problem us water gusslers now.oh before you go in dont drink water for at least an hour before,because you cant pee.when they finish measuring you ask them can u pee before they wrap u,oh just read another bit it also deminishes cellulite,its says with controlled diet it can stay off for up to a year,sod that ill just keep gettin them done,they re great for a quick fix,wedding or hols,its defo the way forward for me haha,did u get through yet?

Bloody hell Jen!!! 11 INCHES?? How is that possible? So 11 inches off permanently or does it creep back? i want 1!!! xx

Bloody hell Jen!!! 11 INCHES?? How is that possible? So 11 inches off permanently or does it creep back? i want 1!!! xx

no doesnt come back,lost it all over,arms boobs,legs tummy am thrilled.i dont notice it coz im too fat but she said ill see the difference on week 3,you and sharon would notice coz your skinny birds now,wohhhhhhhhhooooooooooo

Lol Shaz lets do it!! Is it naked Naked though?? whats it called again babe? x

Lol Shaz lets do it!! Is it naked Naked though?? whats it called again babe? x

haha maybe ya can pics send them to gaz haha
it s called universal contour wrap,
ul love get to dress up as a mummy for an hour....lol

Oooh dont think Gaz would even apprecate that lol! Im going to look into hun i bet you feel great dont you? xx

ooh i found one just down the road from me! x

Oooh dont think Gaz would even apprecate that lol! Im going to look into hun i bet you feel great dont you? xx

yeah i feel fresh,mite not tomo cant shower till fri mornin and im a 2 shower a day girl,but it will be worth it,your skins supposed to be real fresh and soft after...want details when ya go so excited for u both...its great

Wonder how much it costs here? did you find out Shaz? xx

Wonder how much it costs here? did you find out Shaz? xx

hi there tried to find it but doesnt give prices:cry:
just get a couple of numbers call around coz some salons have specials on they could be cheaper..good luck am gonna go have soup chat later xjx

Ooh tar Gaz, not cheap but be great if it works! x
Enjoy the soup Jen!!!!! xx

You would think LT would be enough for us wouldnt you lol x

Hold on lol where from? x

look on the link and you can buy home kits for £49 ish enough for 4/6 sessions

Lovely ill take a peek x

Back