my update!

I loved days 1 and 2 anyway hun, how you finding it? I might be still in it lol! Lost weight this morning and i had a naughty tea last night..strange! xx

Your sooo lucky!!
So far iv only had one meal and found it ohhh outta this world lol

Oh do you have to eat it all like the way you hav to drink all your shakes my mate said ya do??

I did personally hun although saying that i sometimes had slightly smaller portions so prob not! What did you have hun? my first meal meal was diced chicken fried in water and 2tablespoons of cabbage yum yum xx

Mine was chicken breast, with salad and balsamic vinegar the salad was tiny it fitted in to a tiny round tub that i bought from tesco,took me an hour to eat it i kept stopping and starting lol

Hahaha thats good though hun i still struggle with bigger meals now and thats what i wanted! Unfortunately i dont like salad! If i were you babe i would build up really slowly as once you start eating big meals your body will want big meals! I had KFC last night!!!!! xx

Awh you didnt did you you lucky thing lol i bet it was lovely! Yeah i think thats what ill do i dont wanna go back to the way i was noooo way not happenin!

Oh i put some pics in my album :eek:

No hun it wasnt even nice! I just got in late so had some chicken with rice..drew the line at chips! Was a 1 off though im back on the wagon day. Ill take a peek at the pics now xx

You have so much willpower id prob have gone mad and had dessert and all, i wanna stay away from that sorta food once in a while is ok but dont wanna get back in to my old habbits!

Hows toni have you heard from her?

Exactly hun me too, once in a while but no more than that for me! I just know today i will be extra good..its about balance i reckon. That tattoo looks painful lol have you seen mine? lol
Tonis baby is poorly at the min but she seems a little happier, she is lovely Toni isnt she and a fab mum bless her xx

Awh she is yeah and all her animals ha ha! I was thinkin about her last nite for some reason and thought i hadnt seen a post from her in a while, is she still refeeding?
Whats wrong with her poor lickle baby?

Yeah she is although think she has lapsed a bit with baby being poorly..cant remember what is called she did a thread a few days ago explaining! Something she caught from her dads farm apparently..oops!! x

Silly farm lol!
Awh i hope the little ones better soon,im sure she'll be sticking to it like glue soon as the babys better!

Oh i was only saying to shaz i wanna put pics up of me last year when i was 12or 13 stone but im such a woss

Go for it honey i have! I am plucking up the courage to put more up too! I will if you do lol xx

I do wanna but i only want certain people on here to be able to see my profile and pics is there a way of doing this?
I have my album private but can i make my profile private too being a scardey cat and all lol

not sure hun the private album will be ok wont it lol been on the date yet?? xx

We are having carpets fitted day and 1 of the fitters is quite fit lol! xx

I found out he was a WEIRDO lol
hav another one lined up tho get me with all this confidence ha ha dunno whats happening to me at all! Right ill put some up in a min im just running to the loo AGAIN

Lol woohoo you should be confident hun!! xx

Ha ha ya think... oh lord mortifided waith till you see me agghhhhh im gonna do it now :eek:

Lol look forward to it honey xxx

Back