My ups, and my downs. New here, hello everyone!

bethibobshobnobs

Hey everyone :)

New here, going to be joining slimming world (for about the 900th time) next Thursday.

Just a little about me and my past experiences with Slimming world..

I first joined in 2008, back when I was 13 stone and I thought I was clinically obsese back then. Oh to be back at the stage where I only wanted to loose 4 stone...

I ended up losing just over 2 stone between August 2008 and January 2009 (I even lost half pound over Christmas lol!! :p :eek:)
and pretty much gave up after that.

I had ALWAYS been bullied by my weight, going to school that were the majority was size 8 girls with their perfect manicures and fake tans, I never really felt I fitted in, and went back again in January 2010, to find I had not just put on the 2 stone again, but another half a stone on top of that.

Fast forward to September 2010.....very rough year, being diagnosed with depression, being moved to a college and ended up losing most of friends has resulted in me putting on nearly 7.5 stone in a year (I kid you not)

I went back this Summer, managed to lose half a stone (in three weeks I think it was?) and gave up after more bad news, and writing my car off.

The moral of the story? I LOVE COMFORT EATING!! lol! :p

The road is less bumpy for me now (despite hitting the odd HUGE pothole) and im seriously, seriously hoping this is my time to shine.

At over 21 stone and aged 19, I really need to do something about it.

Share your experiences with me? I could do with a confidence boost as not many people (incl my parents) believe I can do it...

Thank you all, heres to making some new diet buddies :D

Back