my w-i this week

but remember that wendie plan started - as a one week course - now people live on this each week - like me i doing it again this week! -

Thanks for the link
To wendy plan it seems ok but i cant get throught to the other link .
But it seems unbeliveable to eat high and low points each day do you have to stick to that amount each day
At ww meetings do they have a sample menu giving ideas of say bfast lunches and dinner at night
Thanks Again

not really - but u can find different things to eat in the day by other people -
have you look at my website it has ideas on there!

would u like me to come up with a couple of days eating plan to help you! -(i find it easy when my autie swap are plans for the two days)

just say what you don't like! -

if that helps i come up with it for you! x

ok give me a couple of days i give you some ideas - also two day menu to help u! - do u want menu ideas for wendy plan or just a 27 a day?

your be fine chick! - hope i help a little x

of course - just give me a couple of days ok ! - i do most tomorrow night! x

As i said before it was started to help kick people that have slowed down -

but many people live on it now even people that has just started!

i would say try it for a week - if your not getting on with w.w points - and finding it hard!

many people that started the wendy plan then went back to to normal points after a few week to kick start them selfs!

even thou starlights advice was very good - i thought i tell you that x

that the end of the day love - its up to you!

all i am saying is that there is people out there that done it to kick start there diet! - and now most of them live on it week to week - but yeah it did strat as a one week course!

i weight never slowed down - but i still tried it as many other people too !

it will not anyone to try it - one week to see how you get on! x

yeah - so it not a problem!

if you think about it your having the same points each week just different - same as if you were saving points and points points added!

if you know what i mean!
- anyway i tried it and like it and other people -
so it up to you sweet - one week to kick start i think if you want to try will not hurt see how u get on/! x

well i lost 4llb on my first week doing it! - and i think i lose about another 2llb this week ! -

many people have lost 1-4llb a week doing so -
all depends on persons really!

yeah menus on it way i working on them tonight and tomorrow (i private message you did u get it to say about i give them to you tomorrow) x

many thanks - x you too! x

Back