My waffles as I head to a healthy weight

Updated with actuals ;)

Brunch - Omelette - 4 eggs, 30g Cheddar (HEA) fried tomatoes
Dinner - Roast pork shoulder, broccoli, baked butternut squash, courgette and onion
Snacks - Grapes & Pineapple, Satsuma , Chewy Bar (HEB), 4 Ryvita (HEB) & 75g light soft cheese (HEA),

Monday 28th Oct
Extra Easy
Weekly Syns 35

Breakfast - Magic Porridge, Porridge Oats(HEB) FF yoghurt, Banana 2 Satsuma.
Lunch - Baked Potato, 30g cheddar cheese (HEA), cooked chicken, cucumber, cherry tomatoes
Dinner - Bean & Beef Stew (I got a bean cassorole mix from Tescos and cooked it with beef as well)
Snacks - Pineapple & Grapes, 1 Alpen Light (3 syns) 1 Chewy Bars (12 syns), half bag popercorn (7 syns)

Exercise - Metadeath @ lunch and Gym in evening (30 min CV and weights)

Last edited:
Tuesday 29 Oct
Red
Weekly Syns 13

Breakfast - 35g Branflakes (HEB),Semi Skimmed Milk (0.5 HEA),
Lunch - Boiled Egg, cooked chicken, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, carrots, 2 x Satsuma, Apple
Dinner - Chicken Stew, Chicken pieces, onion, peppers
Snacks - Pineapple & Grapes, I Chomp bar (5 syns), Boiled Egg, 2 x Alpen Light (HEB), 30g cheddar cheese (HEA),

Had a bit of a munch moment last night, managed to keep it "free" but ate over 1 punnet of grapes, heaps of pineapple as well as the other snacks I have listed. Was I "hungry", not really and I think it was boredom eatting..

Wednesday 30th Oct
Extra Easy
Weekly Syns 5

Breakfast - 2 x Activia FF Yoghurt, Banana, Satsuma
Lunch - Ainsley Harriott Spice Sensation Cous Cous (1.5 syns)
Dinner - Ainsley Harriott Szechuan rice (I think free), Grilled Chicken, Mixed Veg
Snacks - Apple x 2, Satsumma x2, Pineapple, 4 Ryvita (HEB) & 75g light soft cheese (HEA), boiled egg

Exercise - Metadeath @ lunch and Gym in evening (30 min CV and weights)

Just feeling a bit yuck today and not motivated at all. As long as I stay away from the vending machine this morning I should be ok as Metafit will motivate me I hope.

Are you finding using your syns weekly works for you?? If I'm honest, I don't count alcohol in my syns... I tend to go out on a Sat night after WI, so I consider it my treat!! Hasn't done me too much harm as yet, but I'm sure it will! Hate the thought of a night out where I have to keep track tho! I'm thinking about giving up alcohol altogether in January, just for a while, to cleanse, and hopefully that will help with the weight loss!! xx

Laura, It does work for me. I know that I am not going to stop going out (or more to the point drinking beer that is my downfall) but by doing this I feel I am sticking to the plan. There are times that I do end up slightly going over my syns because of it but I work out on a Sunday what I have left for the week and stick to that and if it is slightly out then it will work out over time.

I also weigh in on a Sat morning which gives my body a time to sort it all out.

I have had a few days "off" as I was away for the weekend at my parents so am now back on plan and trying to do damage limitation till my weigh in next weekend. On Friday I ate "normal" food based on the meals mum cooked for me so nothing really high in calories but dinner did include roast tatties and parsnips. Then it went down hill, Saturday included a few cakes but lots of body magic (oh and oatcakes and cheese after dinner). The less said about Sunday the better but it included a mars bar, bag of minstrels and a (large) flapjack with no exercise at all.

Todays plan

Red

Breakfast
Magic Porridge (HEB) with muller light, banana, 2 x mini satsuma

Lunch
Spicy Carrot Soup, cherry tomotoes, apple, sliced chicken, 2 x mini satsuma

Dinner
Diet Coke Chicken with lots of onions & peppers, brocolli

Snacks
Carrot Battons, Grapes, 5 x Scanbran (HEB), LF Philly Cheese (HEA), Boiled Egg

Body Magic
Metafit @ Lunchtime
Gym @ Evening (30mins CV and weights)

Did metafit at lunchtime and it was a very hard class, the muscles in my legs are not happy (and climbing the stairs in the office results in some very unprofessional words). Suffering from the afternoon munchys which is not good but trying to kill it off with satsumas (and resist the chocolate machine)

Back