My Wedding Weight Loss

Day 7

Today has been interesting did not think about food at work one and with everyone being on one diet or another this was suprisingly made easier. I hate coming home at 5pm to a family who have to eat tea, therefore it is off to the bedroom like a naughty child but on the plus side I do not have to cook for them. I find being at home very hard i think thats because I thought nothing about reaching for junk food, on a pluss note Monday night is soap night so that will keep me occupied and then bed time.

Getting ready for the weigh in tomorrow not hoping for much as TOTM but can only mean a great loss next week.
Keep up the good work xx

Ha! Same here!! Hubby very nicely cooked tea before I got in BONUS!! Don't know how long that will last though!! Yeh found it quite easy at work Deffo harder at home! Massive GL for tommorow can't wait to see your loss!!

week 1 -

Thanks Jeni,
I don't know how long that will last in my house either, Is tomorrow your weigh in ?
Jeni how can I change my day6 to day 7 I find the site harder than the diet ha ha xx

Hey bell (your new nickname!!) are you taking anything for the toilet situation?!! I haven't been today and I'm kinda a 'regular' girl!!! But guessing I just don't need to go?!! Chemist said I might want to take fibre clear but I find laxatives and that give me tummy ache! Nice convo sorry!!!!

week 1 -

jeni3075 said:
Hey bell (your new nickname!!) are you taking anything for the toilet situation?!! I haven't been today and I'm kinda a 'regular' girl!!! But guessing I just don't need to go?!! Chemist said I might want to take fibre clear but I find laxatives and that give me tummy ache! Nice convo sorry!!!!

week 1 -

I am liking the new nickname ha, my chemist has given me a powder drink that you add to water about £6 it is really good but I don't tend to go nowhere near as I use to but the sparking drink has no fat or carbs in and is nice to add with water. Maybe enquire :)

Thanks bell will Deffo ask about it,, just another thing I need to get used to I guess!!!

week 1 -

jeni3075 said:
Thanks bell will Deffo ask about it,, just another thing I need to get used to I guess!!!

week 1 -

Day 8 Weigh In

7 lb gone was a little scared but excited, pleased with this as TOTM is with me. Been running round all night Wedding plans but I am getting an early night, will have a look what everyone else is up to tomorrow xx

Wedding Bells said:

Day 11, just getting use to working the site can't change my ticker so might just bin it ha, today had been a good day. I am feeling really positive, love how I have made friends on here everyone understands each other and helps each other through. Well people have started to notice I am shifting the weight (no food tastes as good as people saying "you look like you have lost weigh") amazing . Must stop smoking like a chimney but hey one thing at a time. Wedding weight loss comes first :). Well I am feeling good about getting to Day 11 and roll on week 11.
Keep up the good work :)

Aw we're on the exact same day Bell didn't realise that :)
Yeah Im so glad I've made some LT buddies on here it really makes things so much easier. Absolutely dying to read 50 shades!!
Hope you have a great day tomorrow :)

Daisyhappy! said:
Aw we're on the exact same day Bell didn't realise that :)
Yeah Im so glad I've made some LT buddies on here it really makes things so much easier. Absolutely dying to read 50 shades!!
Hope you have a great day tomorrow :)

Well another day done and dusted, didn't feel that great today but my children have had a bug hope I don't get it!!!
Some new members on here and I just can't believe how great this forum is for people all in the same boat it's amazing for everyone to be going through this together, well see what Saturday brings :)

Wedding Bells said:
Well another day done and dusted, didn't feel that great today but my children have had a bug hope I don't get it!!!
Some new members on here and I just can't believe how great this forum is for people all in the same boat it's amazing for everyone to be going through this together, well see what Saturday brings :)

Saturday a hard day and night, the day behind with a smell of bacon coming from downstairs (this was killing me) then the day drags on a the family coming in at different times, then fro
Nowhere I smell chips with salt and vinegar on them OMG my belly is rumbling like no tomorrow so I light up cigarette number 13 to avoid it at all costs. Grounded to my room most of the day, I can't wait for Monday just to get back to work. Going to sleep now really tied cannot wait to get tomorrow over with I think weekends are all in my head but gosh they are driving me mad x

Back