My Wedding Weight Loss

jeni3075 said:
Hey bell how's it going? :)

week 1 -10lbs

Hi Jeni, it's not good today I could not bare that bacon smell and I did it I ate two pieces of bacon and a sausage big mistake but hey on the plus side it has done me some good because it was not as good as it smelt and not only that I feel really bad so I won't be doing that again in a hurry.
It is onward and downward for my wedding weight now I actually feel like I am slim ha ha sounds strange but you prob know the feeling by now.
I am going to have to go through the three day thing again now but I am sure I still will have my weight loss as been 100% up until today and my clothes are so baggy,
It's 12 weeks today and I will be heading off to Cyprus to get married so I am going to have to stay much more focused. I am proud of myself for going this and i was a person who never stopped feeding my face so I am going to do this for me.

How you doing ? Xx it is hard when a family keep scoffing nice smelling food :-(

Aw bell!! I've said bacon is banned in this house for the time being!! So glad you came through it tho... that could of been the start of something disastrous! But it wasn't and your back on it well done... That's exactly how I felt Friday... I do neatly caved but I sat down and thought how ate you going to feel after that Chinese and bottle of wine?? Bloody awful that's how!! And it got me through... 12 weeks!! That's 3 stone u can lose!! Keep going!!! X

week 1 -10lbs

Know exactly what u mean!! I feel positively skinny!!! Hardly but being able to breath in for the first time in along time is great!!

week 1 -10lbs

jeni3075 said:
Know exactly what u mean!! I feel positively skinny!!! Hardly but being able to breath in for the first time in along time is great!!

week 1 -10lbs

Great feeling, I am going to ban bacon, oh how i hate weekends gonna get an early night tonight and tomorrow is another day. I am going to get rid of three some a stone a month I hope a little more, how long do you plan on doing this for x

I'm in it for the long haul I hope!! I've got a wedding in sept and its mine and a friends bdays so planning to re-feed for a couple of weeks.. Then hopefully back on until dec.. When I have my life back!! Seems an awfully long time at the moment! But look how fast time has flown by since Xmas?? And that's 6 months!!

week 1 -10lbs

jeni3075 said:
I'm in it for the long haul I hope!! I've got a wedding in sept and its mine and a friends bdays so planning to re-feed for a couple of weeks.. Then hopefully back on until dec.. When I have my life back!! Seems an awfully long time at the moment! But look how fast time has flown by since Xmas?? And that's 6 months!!

week 1 -10lbs

Yay I get to keep my LT buddy got the rest of the year ha ha this makes me happy ;-)

Don't worry about the small slip up bell & I'm glad to see you are back on track :) I so love this forum, everyone is so friendly & helpful :)

Chan81 said:
Don't worry about the small slip up bell & I'm glad to see you are back on track :) I so love this forum, everyone is so friendly & helpful :)

I know I love reading and posting on here, it's like were all friends and all understand how it is to fight that weight loss cause it is hard but we can a do it together.
How long are you planning to stay on LT :)

Hi Bells,

Well I currently weigh 14st4 & I'm going on holiday on 14th of August so I'll be coming of it the week before for re-feed & depending on my total weight loss ,i will determine if I will return to LP. I would like to lose 2 stones but I guess that's highly doubtful with the sort length of time but time will tell :) how is your evening going bell? I got a glass full of ice & sat their crunching them while my partner ate their dinner lol x

Chan81 said:
Hi Bells,

Well I currently weigh 14st4 & I'm going on holiday on 14th of August so I'll be coming of it the week before for re-feed & depending on my total weight loss ,i will determine if I will return to LP. I would like to lose 2 stones but I guess that's highly doubtful with the sort length of time but time will tell :) how is your evening going bell? I got a glass full of ice & sat their crunching them while my partner ate their dinner lol x

Ha ha know what you mean a string garlic smell coming up my stairs sprayed all my deodorant round my room to drown the smell ha, you can do two stone in that time on LT I have every faith in you Chan, I am in my room as per ha, I am going through the Internet through wedding songs to walk down the isle to or rather walk down the beach to ha, I think I have picked celine Dion Colous of my love up to now that is :)

Wedding Bells said:
Ha ha know what you mean a string garlic smell coming up my stairs sprayed all my deodorant round my room to drown the smell ha, you can do two stone in that time on LT I have every faith in you Chan, I am in my room as per ha, I am going through the Internet through wedding songs to walk down the isle to or rather walk down the beach to ha, I think I have picked celine Dion Colous of my love up to now that is :)

TEN GOOD REASONS WHY NOT TO FALL OF THE BLOODY WAGON........

1) you have to start again,like from day one.
2) The food was not even that great it was not worth it.
3) You will feel very cross and it makes you moody.
4) you will be pissed off at your weigh in.
5) you will feel fat again instead of slim.
6) tomorrow you know hunger pains are coming.
7) gutted at all the hard work you did.
8) you loose that excitement of achievement.
9) feel disappointed as food got me this way.
10) you have to remotivate yourself.

Rant over xx

That's great bell!! I'll be looking back at that!!! Put it on the fridge near the bacon!!! :)

week 1 -10lbs

jeni3075 said:
That's great bell!! I'll be looking back at that!!! Put it on the fridge near the bacon!!! :)

week 1 -10lbs

Ha I am sat here feeling annoyed with myself but trust me no matter how you think food might taste it is not that good and nowhere near as good as walking out of a weighin having lost weight ha
That's it now that's the past Jeni and I am looking towards the future x.

Forget all about it.. It's no biggie you will still lose.. Here's to a good week Hun! :)

week 1 -10lbs

That's brilliant bell, I'll defo look at that at moment of need :) the future is ahead & you can do it x

Day 14,

Well I am feeling on top of the world at the moment, I am in work and just had my chicken soup, I like these I put heaps of pepper in and they fill me up.
Everyone seem very positive on their diaries today there is a good feeling around(maybe the lipotrim fairy has been around last night). There is a woman sat opposite me with a cream egg I am not bothered but I am thinking is she gonna ware that on her ass or her gut ha ha thank god I won't be wearing it.

Haha bell good going!! I had to deal with lots of fun size choca in the office today.. Bloody reps and their freebies!! But wasn't to bothered .. Keep up the good work! ;)

week 1 -10lbs

Know what you mean Jeni bloody rep brought in an indian today

Back