My Wedding Weight Loss

Oh bell Im very very worried about gallstones too, had them last time i did LT but i did it for six months. Never had them removed so sometimes i feel i can feel them stirring up again! Hope you're ok x

Aw bell well good luck for a new start.. It must suck for something like that to be out of your control! But hopefully alls okay and you can get back to it... You can do it hun xx

Lost 20lbs

jeni3075 said:
Aw bell well good luck for a new start.. It must suck for something like that to be out of your control! But hopefully alls okay and you can get back to it... You can do it hun xx

Lost 20lbs

Thanks Daisy & Jenni, I am staying on this diet now but I really hope I never get in that much pain again OMG thought I was in labour.
P.s the food I ate was not all that xxx

Well gallstones are down to any fast weight loss :( very scared of them, labour wasn't as bad-well maybe on a par but they don't give you the epidural for them bah!

Oo nasty! Hope I don't get any troubles! Ps I can feel the dulcolax working!! Tummy bubbling!!

Lost 20lbs

Wedding Bells said:
Ha ha Jeni that made me laugh x

Well it's 4.53am and all my course of tablets finished I am all focused for being 100%. I would just like to mention I have not had stomach problems due to lipotrim I suffer with Ibs in which has been kept at a minimum on the shakes, in fact the best it has ever been. I am waiting for tests to check why I get so much pain long before I started lipo so please do not think this diet has caused me to be Ill it is something ongoing.
I have great support on here and love reading other peoples diaries and reading what the others have been up too everyday.
11 weeks today and I am off to my wedding in Cyprus I so cannot wait, well I am going to carry on reading till I fall asleep teach me for going to sleep at 8pm(very rock and roll for a sat night) :)

Wedding Bells said:
Well it's 4.53am and all my course of tablets finished I am all focused for being 100%. I would just like to mention I have not had stomach problems due to lipotrim I suffer with Ibs in which has been kept at a minimum on the shakes, in fact the best it has ever been. I am waiting for tests to check why I get so much pain long before I started lipo so please do not think this diet has caused me to be Ill it is something ongoing.
I have great support on here and love reading other peoples diaries and reading what the others have been up too everyday.
11 weeks today and I am off to my wedding in Cyprus I so cannot wait, well I am going to carry on reading till I fall asleep teach me for going to sleep at 8pm(very rock and roll for a sat night) :)

Another 2lb off so I am pleased with that, it might have slowed down but at least it won't go back on quick .

Well done Bell & I hope you are all better now :) today is my 3rd day back on %100 on LP x we can do it

Wedding Bells said:
Still here just got in Wedding Dress fitting, fantastic so happy I am doing this.
Stay strong catch you all tomorrow x

Glad your feeling better Bell, must have felt great at the fitting! Best of luck with the rest of it ;-) x

sarahb82 said:
Glad your feeling better Bell, must have felt great at the fitting! Best of luck with the rest of it ;-) x

Thanks Sarah,

Well all excited and cannot believe how I feel, a few of us are joining a gym tomorrow were doing a 6 week taster so I am looking forward to that. All is well I just take one day at a time and I have found it so much easier to think like this it really has taken the hunger thought away remember one day at a time xx
Good luck everyone xx

Wedding Bells said:
Thanks Sarah,

Well all excited and cannot believe how I feel, a few of us are joining a gym tomorrow were doing a 6 week taster so I am looking forward to that. All is well I just take one day at a time and I have found it so much easier to think like this it really has taken the hunger thought away remember one day at a time xx
Good luck everyone xx

Well I have neglected my diary a little it's 22nd July and I now need to stop messing about and get back on 100% I have 9 weeks only. I am off to my Gym induction now and looking forward to getting my head in gear or I will be having a miserable holiday and wedding.
I am gonna keep up with my diet now and stay 100% I have a beautiful wedding dress and it is a little tight at the moment but that is gonna change :) x

Back