My Wedding Weight Loss

Aw bell your doing brilliantly!! Especially considering what you've had to put up with! Keep up the good work.. 11 weeks will fly by! We're in our third already! X

Lost 15lbs

jeni3075 said:
Aw bell your doing brilliantly!! Especially considering what you've had to put up with! Keep up the good work.. 11 weeks will fly by! We're in our third already! X

Lost 15lbs

Thanks Jeni, it is going really fast I hopped on my scales today (naughty I know) but hey just a week before I started the I was 18.10 and now I am 17.7 so I am very pleased with this diet and myself, it is hard but it does work xx
How you doing? :)

Wow Bell you are doing great, I doubt I'd pull it being in your situation so we done & keep going:) x

Doing really well belle

Drum roll pleeeeease!!
Dying to hear bell!x

jeni3075 said:
How u get on bell??!!!

Lost 15lbs

4lb off I am feeling rather chuffed with that, I have some ketos sticks today to check everyday. As I have been using a fresh breathe spray that could be effecting my loss do be aware of that xx

How's everyone doing x

Well done bell!! Woop!! Really hoping for 4lb a week off myself from now on! Congrats Hun x

Lost 15lbs

Wedding Bells said:
Thanks girls, I will be updating in more detail this week x

Well all is going okay alittle disappointed as had really bad pains, I am on strong tablets I have to take with food so still on LT but have some chicken with tablets, can wait for Saturday to finish the course. On the plus I have been to the gym in the park I do enjoy that.
Everyone seems to be doing great xx

Aw your health is the most important thing.. Can't see what harm a bit of chicken will do! Your doing great :)

Lost 15lbs

jeni3075 said:
Aw your health is the most important thing.. Can't see what harm a bit of chicken will do! Your doing great :)

Lost 15lbs

Well not really great I have had to eat with my tablets and gone a little off track but not giving up that easy.... Tomorrow I will have finished my course and I will be back to 100% TFR. I will be looking forward to it, I just hope my stomach problems are not gal stones it was getting really bad and very painful. It will be strange tomorrow because it will be like starting from day one all over again, hey I have done this before I can do this again x
Well Done to everyone some great losses on here :)

Back