My wee diet (life change) log :)

Hey just caught up with your diary.

I hope things have sorted themselves out for you.

Few weeks late, but I thought i'd mention my energy levels dropped too the first week I was on this plan. My arms were heavy and I just wanted to sleep. I didn't do much excersise before so it was hard to find the energy. But Iv'e found now my body has adjusted I am able to tackle things better.

Hope your having a lovely day xx

hey moesy you are doing so well and sound very in the zone your due a bit drop on them scales you watch :Ddo u measure yourself you could be loosing inches xx

Hey wigglyworm (love that name btw)! I think I'll be a slow weight loser but as long as I lose and yea I'm very much in the zone for the first time in my life lol!! My family think I've been replaced- charming I know lol! I lost 3lbs this week and considering I was randomly up a lb on sat I'm very chuffed! In fairness I think I am focusing too much in the scales but I can see that my body shape has changed quite alot already! How are you getting on yourself?! Xx

Have a measure, you will be amaxed by the changes in a few weeks

I tend to go fast..then slow slow slow..then woosh... stick with it hunny, your doing fantastic xxx

Have a measure, you will be amaxed by the changes in a few weeks

I tend to go fast..then slow slow slow..then woosh... stick with it hunny, your doing fantastic xxx

Dont worry Rebekah I think u's will be stuck with me for a good while yet :)

Japers guys u were right! There's quite a significant inch loss :) very pleased! It's quite funny, I have the most annoying shape, I've lost the most round my waist and shoulder circumference but virtually nothing off my boobs, only makes them look even bigger now if that's possible lol!

I feel your pain on the boon front, mine haven't changed. Getting mine reduced at goal!

It's lovely seeing those inches come off the middle

Xx

Hey just caught up with your diary.

I hope things have sorted themselves out for you.

Few weeks late, but I thought i'd mention my energy levels dropped too the first week I was on this plan. My arms were heavy and I just wanted to sleep. I didn't do much excersise before so it was hard to find the energy. But Iv'e found now my body has adjusted I am able to tackle things better.

Hope your having a lovely day xx

Sorry sadia, I swear I am as blind as a bat sometimes! Yes I was the exact same! And now like u I'm feeling a bit more energised! U notice it in silly things don't u, like I fly up the stairs in work now without a thought and before I would have been a lazy wee so and so tried to avoid them like the plague lol! It's great as well when the weathers nice, spend time outside- while it lasts! Hope u had a fab day yourself :) xx

I feel your pain on the boon front, mine haven't changed. Getting mine reduced at goal!

It's lovely seeing those inches come off the middle

Xx

Oh no rebekah don't say that! I hope they will reduce a wee bit even??lol. Maybe slightly high hopes eh!lol

I'm sure yours will hun .:) I have a lit if breast tissue in mine rather than fat hence the drastic action!

Well at least all your hard work will be worth it :)

Back