My wee........

hondapeeps

Gold Member
:eek: this is a bit delicate but..... My wee, well, it smells like I've been eating a load of asparagus!

Its my 1st week and I've been drinking loads of water......is is all normal?? :confused:

:bighug::flowers:

Oh hooray!

Super happy!

I take it you're new to all this too Blue?

I did it once before, last summer but I wasn't strong enough to keep at it. However this time is going a lot better.

You look like you're doing very well.

Keep up the good work :)

Not had that yet Wrinkly, though I do wake up parched! I can't remember who, but some one had a post about how they hadn't learnt how to drink in their sleep yet!! :D

Oh my OH brought up how I'd probably be constipated ... I'm not, all is til working well, is that something else to look forward to??

catherinejm said:
I've noticed I have been very thirsty!
Why don't you invest in some ketostix?

Don't waste your money on them. Once you're in ketosis that's you in unless you go off plan :)

The smell test is fine for me......just hope I've lost by Monday for 1st weigh in!!

Every little helps ;)

Stinky wee - very useful so i never bother with the sticks as i KNOW when im in ketosis:D

Thank god, thought there was something wrong with me. At least I know the diets working!! My first time to Atkins and am finding it a bit difficult, not too much variety going on, mainly egg, bacon, soya milk, salad and chicken!! Just need to keep going and it will work.

Cheese! Don't forget the cheese! ;)

Back