My week 1 weight loss!

Bella*Vida

Well, I made it to the end of week one and managed to stick to SS 100%.

I am 5ft 7" and started out at 13st 1lb. At weigh in today, it showed I have lost........

9 lb !!!

So pleased :D I am now down to 12st 6lb. Still some way to go on my journey, but a great start. Feeling really motivated to carry on now.

Can't wait to hear how everyone else got on today.

Woohoo well done! I just updated my diary - I lost 8lbs! So happy!

xxx

Well done! A fantastic start for both of us and nice to be in the 12's. Roll on the 11's!

GO US! WHOOP! :D

Thats a fab loss, well done everyone x

Wow BKC1969, that is an amazing week 2 loss. You must be so chuffed!

Yes Bella, really pleased.. I had to start on step 2 because of high BMI, and then went on to SS/SS+ the next week. I tend to do SS+ on Gym days, just so I have a little extra calories to burn off!!

Great weight loss everyone! I managed 8lbs for week 1 and am working my way through week 2. Looking forward to see all our progress posted on a regular basis.

Does anyone else keep getting really excited for the end result? I do! I can't wait to not have to wear cardigans, and to wear jeans again!

teamshelley said:
Does anyone else keep getting really excited for the end result? I do! I can't wait to not have to wear cardigans, and to wear jeans again!

I keep thinking how fab it will be to wear all the stuffing can't fit into and how much better I will look in the suff I currently squeeze myself into lol x

angelupnorth said:
I keep thinking how fab it will be to wear all the stuffing can't fit into and how much better I will look in the suff I currently squeeze myself into lol x

Bliddy iPhone *

All the stuff I have and cant fit into !

Well done that`s a great loss :D

kaz:)

Well done!!!

mrsf

Thanks everyone. Just the weekend to get through then 2nd weigh in on Monday. Can't believe how quickly time is going! Keep thinking about where I will be by the Easter and summer. I really hope that this is it for me. I want lose weight and keep it off for good.

I will keep posting in my diary and for my weigh ins to keep me on track!

Well done honey :) xx

Hi Sinead,

Thanks for the support. How are you finding the diet?

I'm only on day 2 of cambridge now, but so far so good :) Met some lovely people on here already! What about you? xx

I'm only on day 2 of cambridge now, but so far so good :) Met some lovely people on here already! What about you? xx

Welcome to CD! Good to hear you're doing ok so far - once you make it past the first few days it gets much easier. You really do stop feeling hungry (quite amazing really)!

The people here and their posts are wonderful. It definitely helps to know others are out there doing what I'm doing, experiencing similar concerns, successes, setbacks, etc. It's a great forum to discuss what's going on with you and learn from others. :)

Thank you :)
I lost 4 stone on cambridge back in 2008 in the space of about 3 months, so i know this diet works.. this time i'm back to tackle it for the final time! How much weight do you need to lose? Are you on SS?

Back