My Week 5 before & after pics, inspiration!!

robsterswife

Tummy Mummy
20375_305182663394_700618394_3474817_963966_n.jpg

The fat photo was taken at our xmas works do ,the other was taken this morning,I have been doing slimming world on my own and walking lots ,has'nt cost me a penny,my food bill is the same each week as it always was.
I've gone from a 18 to 14 ,still a long way to go but am very happy so far ,simple healthy eating and doing more goes a long way,I feel happier and healthier than I have in years even at times when I have been smaller than I am now and I have tons of energy.
Good luck with your losses ladies.

hope I do half as well as u hun!! WELL DONE xx

wow what a difference! you look fab, keep it up chick x

What a huge difference!!! Well done!

Congratulations on your loss so far! What an amazing achievement in such a short amount of time! Well done and thanks for posting this xxx

u look so fab, I'm a size 18 & want to be a 14 thats inspired me so much. Do you do ee, red or green?Have you got food diaries?

I do red and green days usually alternate have'nt tried ee ,yes I keep a food diary and plan meals ahead ,I am good to sticking at it but have been flexible eg I have been out for a meal and had garlic butter prawns and chicken ceasar salad and I have had a cadburys creme egg but that was synned.
I have lots of willpower ,gave up smoking first try so I figured if I could do that I could lose weight :)

How much time between the 2 pictures...that is amazing if it's been 5 weeks! Well done, looking great!

Looking great hon!!

You're an inspiration!

Back