MY WEEK 5 WI

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Folks

Lost another 3.2 Lbs (that 02 makes a differnece) :)

I am really pleased with myself and this is now a whopping 23.7 lbs in 5 weeks!!! What a diet, what a life,,,LIPOTRIM !!

My clothes are looking rather lost in my body now and even tried on a top in Next on my way back from the pharmacist and tried on a size 14 and it fitted...it did look rather big though, BUT, still it keeps the motivation going.

Hope you are all having a good week, and I just say "roll on next week". I do feel very comfortable with this diet.

Take care and again, thanks for all your support.

Well done, you are doing great. Good luck with next week too.

You're doing sooooo well!! xx

well done thats brilliant

Well done Scotsmist!! We've lost about the same (except the 0.7 which does count, ha). We are the same height too.

Hopefully I will also be able to get into size 14 soon, but be probably be bottom half before top (am a bit booby).

Good luck for week 6!

Well done Scotsmist!! We've lost about the same (except the 0.7 which does count, ha). We are the same height too.

Hopefully I will also be able to get into size 14 soon, but be probably be bottom half before top (am a bit booby).

Good luck for week 6!

We must keep tabs on one another :) Oh, yes, that little 0.7 makes a difference..hahaah.....oh, me too re: up top, I think the 14 in Next was a big size!
You will get there...we both will :)

Have a good week

Well done great feeling isnt it :D

Back