My week 6 pics

Ruthlet

Wants to be a loser!
Crikey - can't believe I am actually posting these. But so many others are brave enough to post theirs in order to inspire and encourage others it is only fair that I pay it forward.

In the first 6 weeks I lost 27lb and 19.5 inches - I am now in week 8. The difference is not staggering but I actually have a recognisable waist and my boobs stick out further than my stomach!

Last edited:
And here is the side view - if I look a little pasty in 6 week pics it was first thing in the morning and no make-up!!

Last edited:
wow!
yeah i can see a big difference!

well done you!

x

that is a very noticeable loss matey! well done. xxx

Wow looking good, well done you!

WAY TO GO RUTHY!!!

Looking good :) x

good one matey. something about week 6 isnt there for posting pics

Actually Bindiboo - your week 6 pics were my inspiration for posting!!

Wow! I can really notice a difference! Great job! :party0011:

You're looking great, well done :D

Congrats! You look great! Seeing pictures like this is very inspiring. I'm starting tomorrow and hope I have such good results! :D

Actually Bindiboo - your week 6 pics were my inspiration for posting!!

omg thanks that is so nice of you. I am having a blimp atm as i am recovering after surgery and am not doing cd for a couple of weeks but I am still being careful. I know i have gained a couple of lbs and will have to draw a line under it when I restart in a week or 2.

:hide:

Wow congratulations!!!!!!!!

Dear Ruth,

Can I just say WOW!?! The difference is VERY MUCH noticeable!! You look so defined!! :) Congratulations and can't wait to see your further progress!!

Good luck. xxx

Back