My week 8 pics

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
I'm now half way into week 12, and never had the courage to post my pics from week 8. Some of you may remember that I was incredibly down about them.

Beki kindly put them side to side for me and pointed a few things out for me (like the amount of door I can see on the side ways pics).

So as much as I hate looking at pics of me - I feel very vulnerable because of the terrible self image I have, I feel just happy enough to post them, and have more done.

Thanks Beki :)

1n43ED3tmp.jpg

tmh9BC1tmp.jpg

Thats an amazing difference hun!!

And you told me there was no difference!! PAH!!

Now aren't you glad you let me bully you into showing me them for a second opinion!!

BTW, in my opinion there is a big difference and in just 8 weeks too. Well done hun!

B x

Well done Andy!!!!! You are not the first who was hesitant to put pics up. ;) (I was terrified, but really pushed myself to do it as an ) exercise in building self confidence so well done you!!!

ANd - you are looking so so different - its quite noticeable!!

You're doing great!! Keep at it! :)

x

Well done for posting them hun and what a difference!!

x

i understand your worries andy
but honestly the change is incredible and just 8 weeks!!!
its so easy to forget how amazing this diet really is
well done
ella

Now you have started..........................

you'll become a photo whore like Anna.
Many of us felt like that. I had to ask a friend for a B4 pic, and she asked me if I was sure I wanted to see it!
Nowadays I have been known to ask my OH to take a photo of me!
You couldn't see the difference at first because you weren't really looking.
Well done you and Beki.
You do know we'll expect more soon, don't you?

Congratulations. It definitely will continue to change your (Lighter ) life.

:wave_cry::flirt2:

Thank yyou, everyone :) I really appreciate it :) There will be more pics going forward! Will get some unofficial ones this week at some point

Are you sure it's only 8 weeks? That's amazing! Seriously, you look so different. And much younger too.
Well done you. Stick at it. It's working!!

Hi Andy, just wanted to join the others in saying what a big difference, it is VERY noticeable around your face, neck and stomach particularly. Its hard to believe that you can't see it yourself, except that lots of us are the same, its crazy!

Thats why it is good to be able to come on here and get some feedback from others, my view is YOU ROCK x

Well done you for posting them Andy, it's hard to first of all but from the lovely strokes you get you'll soon want to put more and more! :)

There is such a difference in the photo's, as others have said, your face/jawline is so different, and you just look smaller overall :)

Looking forward to more pictures from you mate :D

Thanks for posting them Andy --- there is a massive difference there, you really do look great :)

Amazing difference in just 8 weeks:eek::eek::eek:

Congratulations and well done you look fantastic!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

What an incredible difference Andy!!!!! :wow:

You can tell weight has dropped off from everywhere so very well done :D:D:D:D

8 weeks - that's an incredible difference!! Well done Andy!

Back