My weekend and First WI

Gunna-make-it

wow what a weekend I have had!!
So, Friday I had my boyfriends parents over for dinner and told them that I had a meal out with work so I was only having soup for dinner (had my chicken shake in a bowl) so that went well.
I had the wedding to go to on Saturday and was dreading the reception because of the not eating thing... to be honest, it was a hot buffet of hog roast (I love that :() and did think perhaps a little will not hurt but I was strong. I sat back at my place with an empty plate, had my water and said that I wasnt feeling too well. People were undertanding as my partner had already mentioned to people that I was unwell in the morning!!!!
I had my first weigh in and lost 9lbs:D:D:D I am over the moon as I have previously been loosing the same little bit of weight with WW for the past year and a half - this has really boosted my overall loss to 1 stone 2lbs -YAY!!! This has made me even more motivated to keep strong for this week and would like to thank you all for such great encouragement over the first week (which I believe is the worst) xxxxx

Welldone on your loss. Thats fantastic. U must be very strong minded. Give urself a big pat on the back.

hey thats great and tremendous will power at the reception, so well done you!. Get your self a ticker so you can see your excellent progress

Oh well done!! Keep it up! xx

9lb's lost brilliant well done & good luck for next week.:bliss:

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))

Awesome first loss hun! Well done for your restraint - you can do this! :)

Well done on your great loss, and well done for getting through the wedding without eating. Thats fantastic:)

9lbs loss is brilliant and your will power is even better. Will strength like that you are going to be a very thin sexy girl xxx

Well done your true grit and determination as payed off dividends, good effort x

will power of steel for resisting over the weekend so a big well done to you and 9lb off is amazing. good luck for next week

well done you thats great x

Thanks all, the wedding was a hard one to get through but I feel so pleased that I did it... well done on all your losses too, you have all done really well:):)

Well done you. Not only for the 9lb lost - which is outstanding - but also the determination and willpower you had all weekend to not cave in and cheat. A lesser person would have eaten.

You are a star!

x

wow what a weekend I have had!!
So, Friday I had my boyfriends parents over for dinner and told them that I had a meal out with work so I was only having soup for dinner (had my chicken shake in a bowl) so that went well.
I had the wedding to go to on Saturday and was dreading the reception because of the not eating thing... to be honest, it was a hot buffet of hog roast (I love that :() and did think perhaps a little will not hurt but I was strong. I sat back at my place with an empty plate, had my water and said that I wasnt feeling too well. People were undertanding as my partner had already mentioned to people that I was unwell in the morning!!!!
I had my first weigh in and lost 9lbs:D:D:D I am over the moon as I have previously been loosing the same little bit of weight with WW for the past year and a half - this has really boosted my overall loss to 1 stone 2lbs -YAY!!! This has made me even more motivated to keep strong for this week and would like to thank you all for such great encouragement over the first week (which I believe is the worst) xxxxx

well done!! hope I can have ur willpower too, I am on day 1 so not too many challenges yet!

Well done hunni, fab self control fabulos weightloss...feels soo great doesn't it

Back