My Weekly Loss Diary

thisisit120lbs

Hello Everyone

I started on 26th Monday and my 1st weigh in and I have lost 5lbs...
Extremely happy because I had a binge one day and on my 6th day of CD, I had a bar!

well done. Good luck for this week.

Thanks alozie! X

well done thats fab good luck for this week xx

Thanks Girls, 2nd day of week two, feeling strong and empowered.
I have noticed that the hunger has severely died down and I am in mild ketosis... .
The weekdays seem so easy as the evening go fast but its the weekends, i.e: last sundays blip...

I am really trying to keep myself active, been watch more T.V then normal. Having a night time bath earlier then normal and sleeping earlier too!! My mum thinks I'm crazy as I am going to bed by 10pm and thats not my normal time!! Ha ha!!

My cousins wedding is coming up in May and I am researching the types of stores where I can buy a lovely bridemaid dress from and I've seen a drop dead gorgeous satin dress . I would never think of wearing a satin dress as you can see your bulges more so then other fabrics, but I'm so so so determined to buy that tiny satin/silk bridesmaid dress....Wohoooo!!!!

thisisit, you're doing great :) good to hear you're feeling strong and determined to get that wee satin number! we're on the same day of cd, its great isnt it! remember to read back this thread when youre feeling weak, remind yourself how much determination you have. i too am finding i'm doing alot more pampering and having more 'me' time. what a lot of time preparing/eating/thinking about food used to take up! guess we deserve the pampering and preening time since we're all morphing into hot goddesses! xx

Back