my weekly shrinking!

Hi every one,

i started LT on tue and it was HORRIBLE! i had headaches, chest pains, ached everywhere, and i just couldnt cope with the chest pains at all so stopped, im thinking if trying S&S do you think id have the same side efects?

xxxxxxx

Hi every one,

i started LT on tue and it was HORRIBLE! i had headaches, chest pains, ached everywhere, and i just couldnt cope with the chest pains at all so stopped, im thinking if trying S&S do you think id have the same side efects?

xxxxxxx

I did LT and it was horrid :( I am so glad I found S&S! I have had no side effects at all since being on it :D plus I have yet to have something I don't like! xx
I would recommend this over LT any day.

i was looking at S&S online and the meals look reasonable and the bars look nice, seems like so much choice, and its cheaper, thanks for the advice think im going to give it ago next week, what meals would you recomend? i dont like meat though xxxxx

Well I don't think the meals are actually meat pretty sure they are soya or some such. But I LOVE the mushroom pasta with added mushrooms, courgette and leek and the Mac cheese with colli and brocolli mixed into it!

Hiya Violet,
First can I say CONGRATULATIONS on your fab weight loss, can't wait to see how well you've done this week.
I seemed to be wishing the time away, my first weigh-in is Thursday and I can't wait!!!
Keep up the good work x x

Waiting for my first WI was the hardest but now I am excited for each one! Good luck, I am sure you will do great! Xx

4lbs this week! :) very happy with that.

violetfire said:
4lbs this week! :) very happy with that.

Woohoo! You go girl!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well Done Hun!

4lb this week! :-D :-D that means I hit my mothly target of 14lb lost... And then went over it by 2lb *does a happy dance*

Fab losses! Well done

Woohoo! Congrats on going over your estimate!
STS for me I think but TOTM is looming in the distance.. Just plodding on..

biggusburdus said:
Woohoo! Congrats on going over your estimate!
STS for me I think but TOTM is looming in the distance.. Just plodding on..

TOM is evil like that :-( it also makes you want to eat everything in the world ever!!!!... Well it did with me at least lol

hi i have just come across this slim&save product and after reading your posts i have decided to order the sample shakes and bars. i am currently on lipotrim (wk1) but am looking forward to tasting something other than chocolate and vanilla shakes. well done on the great weight losses x x

scousemouse0151 said:
hi i have just come across this slim&save product and after reading your posts i have decided to order the sample shakes and bars. i am currently on lipotrim (wk1) but am looking forward to tasting something other than chocolate and vanilla shakes. well done on the great weight losses x x

Thanks.
I have done lipotrim myself and its horrid! Sns is heaven next to lipotrim! Good luck xx

Well done on another 4lbs - you're going great guns!

I know I won't reach my target weight by my wedding in 8 months BUT I know I will be a MUCH smaller bride than I would have been without this diet :)

well done- 16lbs in a month is fab :) congrats on the wedding, it must be really motivating you x

Back