Step 1 Sole Source My weekly weigh-ins diary

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow, you seem determined so keep at it.

ok so gained 3lb this week which is a total gain of 7lb not as bad as i thought it would be for being 2 weeks off im back on it now so will lose that plus bit more hopefully next week then off on holiday for 5 days which will be a gain week too but after that i have no more excuses for coming off plan so will be 100% has any one else been off plan for this long?

I've done CD in the past but am doing it again now. I saw a few people who could successfully take breaks and then get straight back on plan. For me and others it was a disaster. I never properly got back on plan and it was a constant struggle to lose the remainder of the weight.

I was like that my first 2 attempts at CD I would have a binge then have the what the hell attitude then it turned in to a vicious cycle but this time round I'm feeling far more positive even tho I've had 2 weeks off I know I can lose what I've gained within a week the numbers on the scale going down has more of a uplifting feeling than eating a meal and feeling guilty after it.
Good luck on ur journey x

well week 7 weigh in and lost 11lbs cant believe it but that's my xmas and newyear gains gone and 4 xtra lbs gone too.
going away for 5 days tomorrow so will be another week off plan but im prepared for a gain and it shouldn't be any way near 11lb but straight back on to it next Monday as that will leave 5 weeks to go till my party and really want to get to 14st4lb as that will be a 3st loss from starting

Well done. You seem to have the right attitude towards the plan and im sure yo will get to yor first goalx
Fab result xx

8lb gain this week:cry:so straight back on get it shifted xx

You know what to do! You're going to smash it this week :D

I've often said wouldn't it be nice to go into an enforced long sleep for a month or two - Cambridge shakes down by drip along with all your water. No work, no responsibilities, no social events getting in your way - just wake up a stone lighter than you went to sleep!

Just had my weigh in and lost 11lb that's 2 stone gone now ??

Well done thats super. Its great that you have got right back onit after week away x

Hi Martine thankyou,
From previous experience on this diet I know how to get straight back on it my end goal is far more important than what I think I want now plus I knew I would get a good number following a week off plan which has given me a real boost to carry on. Last couple of times I done this diet I would be constantly cheating and battling my way in and out of ketosis that it was pointless but got my head screwed on this time round I know what I have to do to get to where I want to be and just knowing that makes it all so much easier xx

Another 3lb off this week so now lost 31lb in 10 weeks and people are really noticing now it's starting to make me feel good

Well done Melissa it sounds like we are both mentally in the same place. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back