Step 1 Sole Source My weekly weigh-ins diary

melissa85

Silver Member
Ok so just thought id start a weigh in diary so I can post my losses in the same place hope everyone is doing good xx

week one - 8lb

and just had my 2nd weigh in today

week two - 4lb

well just had my 3rd weigh in and really really pleased to have lost 5lb so have now lost 17lb in 3 weeks and people are starting to notice so happy right now

Where is everyone it's so quiet in here these days x

Aw well done hunnie, that is fab!! Keep up the good work, I look forward to following your progress :) Im starting SS+ on 29th December :) Sarah x

Aw well done hunnie, that is fab!! Keep up the good work, I look forward to following your progress :) Im starting SS+ on 29th December :) Sarah x

Hi Sarah have u done it before this is my 3rd time and finding it much easier than previous times. How much u got to lose?

You're doing so well! :D

Just had my 4th weigh in and lost 4lbs so that makes it I've lost 1st7lb in 4 weeks and gone from 17st4lb to 15st11lb amazing really chuffed x

Hi Sarah have u done it before this is my 3rd time and finding it much easier than previous times. How much u got to lose?

Hiya,

I did Lighter Life a few years back successfully and lost over 3 stone. I have since tried CD many times but never got past week 1 or 2 really. So after a very long break, I am doing CD SS+ but with just shakes and no meal which I start on 29th Dec :) I hope I do as well as you, you seem very dedicated and making fantastic progress, keep it up!! :)

I usually find it harder than I did the first time I ever did it in 2008 so Im hoping that the break iv had will be like a brand new start for me this time as I have about 4 stone to lose :/ xx

Hiya, I did Lighter Life a few years back successfully and lost over 3 stone. I have since tried CD many times but never got past week 1 or 2 really. So after a very long break, I am doing CD SS+ but with just shakes and no meal which I start on 29th Dec :) I hope I do as well as you, you seem very dedicated and making fantastic progress, keep it up!! :) I usually find it harder than I did the first time I ever did it in 2008 so Im hoping that the break iv had will be like a brand new start for me this time as I have about 4 stone to lose :/ xx

Hi Sarah Louise thank you for your kind words I'm feeling really proud of myself I now know I can do this if I put my mind to it. I done lighter life 8 years ago and lost 3 stone but I binged after it and the weight came back with a vengeance I got to my heaviest ever weight at 18st4lb a few years ago and decided to do cambridge as it was cheaper and wasn't stuck in with a two hour meeting which wasn't possible with work and to be honest cambridge shakes are tastier, I mucked about about with the diet not sticking to it at weekends so was back n forth several times with the weight so this is my 3rd time doing cambridge and I made a promise to my partner that I would do it properly and I don't want to appear as a failure yet again and having people with the told u so attitude so here I am and I'm really happy.

I'm sure you will be fine Sarah I think having the experience of previous attempts makes you stronger and better prepared.

Keep me posted and good luck xx

Melissa thats fantastic, wow a really good weight loss so far. Im getting weighed on 29th Dec so nervous. Currently 21stn 13lbs I just hope im under the 20stone mark by my birthday 1st week of February plus my best friends birthday a few days later. If I lose any more that will be a bonus xx

Melissa thats fantastic, wow a really good weight loss so far. Im getting weighed on 29th Dec so nervous. Currently 21stn 13lbs I just hope im under the 20stone mark by my birthday 1st week of February plus my best friends birthday a few days later. If I lose any more that will be a bonus xx

You defenatly will be under the 20stone mark by then il manage it cos up see how quick the weight comes off and it will spur you on.
Your hubby doesn't know ur doing it? It might be easier if ur family at home know ur doing it so they can support u through it x

Couple of spelling mishaps in there due to auto correct - il and up should be your x

God got my weigh in at 11 totally dreading after only planning to have Xmas day off it stretched to 4 days off plan feel really unhappy with myself but I know it will come off got another planned meal on New Year's Day so will be on plan from today till Thursday then back on on Friday I just hope it's not too much of a gain this week will let you all know x

Well 4lb gain. Not as much as I thought but still a gain my CDC wants me to do step 3 this week as got 2 planned meals so will do that and hopefully not gain any more than that

It seems like everyone's gains are 4-5lbs, which isn't bad at all. I don't weigh with CDC until Friday, I'm not getting on my scales either I can't face it. This is my first day back on shakes.

You are doing amazing hunnie, keep up the good work!! :) You will soon have that gain off before you know it :) x

Feel so crappy that's 2 weeks off plan eating how I did b4 the diet 4 lb gain last week and get weighed tomorrow which I'm dreading, going on plan from tomorrow for a week and hopefully lose what I've gained the past two weeks then will be off plan for for 5 days from next Sunday as going to blackpool but after that straight back on it 100% till my birthday party on 21st Feb can't wait to get back in to routine

Back