My weekly weigh ins

good luck tomorrow Paula! x

Wow Wow Wow Wow..
How good must u feel..
I get great motivation from seeing people post there weight losses...
Did u do anything extra in wk1 or was it just stick to LP 100%

I just stuck to LT 100%! :) and drank lots of water xx

Hi
I have read that u r not to drink more than 4ltres a day but find it easy to drink 6ltres.. Did u stay under the 4ltres per day rule?
Did u do any extra exercise?

Jez :)

hey jez stay under 4litres.. about 3.5 is average otherwise you could be retaining water.. do you always drink that much water? are you thirsty for it all? if so it might be worth a trip to the docs if you feel like you need that much each day.. if not try and stick with 4... best of luck :) x

Week 1: -17
Week 2: -7
Week 3: -5

Hi pudge
I find drinking water no a problem.. Wouldn't say I'm in love with it but it's not been as hard as I thought I would be.. I am drinking approximate 3.5litres a day so under the max..
Got first weigh on Friday..
Jez

hey! cool thats sounds like the right amount...if your doing that well with the water and sticking 100 per cent your first weigh in will be great...good luck and let us know how you get on! :D x

Wow well done Nicki, bet you're over the moon?! xx

Week 4: -3 (not bad considering i went out for a meal for my 21st birthday! :) not gonna mention particulars but it was a generous meal! :)) xxx
Gonna post pre-diet measurements and current measurements in a little while :)

wooohoooo! 2 stone plus gone forever and you're a third of the way to your goal!! All done in 4 measly weeks. Fantastic!!

xx

Measurements as promised!

Start measurements-
30th dec-
Waist- 105cm (now 97cm)
Underbust- 109cm (now 101cm)
Arm- 44cm (now 38cm)
Thigh- 72cm (now 65cm)

:)

Also in imperial
waist- 41.3inches (now 38.2inches)
Underbust- 42.9inches (now 39.8inches)
Arm- 17.3inches (now 15inches)
Thigh- 28.3inches (now 25.6inches)

Week 4: -3 (not bad considering i went out for a meal for my 21st birthday! :) not gonna mention particulars but it was a generous meal! :)) xxx
Week 5: -8 :D :D :D

Fantastic loss well done all in five weeks as well!!

That's fab, well done :) x

Back