My weekly WI's

therealbbe

Gold Member
Well first weigh in I lost 10lbs very very very happy, chuffed, ecstatic, proud, amazed, thrilled, elated :) well u all get the picture!!!!
Love Sharon xxx

It's great isn't it! My 1st was 10.5 lb and I bet you ant wait until your next one I can't!

It is bloody brilliant!!!! Nope I getting excited and willing Tuesday around :eek: just wud like 4 as that wud be stone!!!! Xxx

Wow! Well done! That's a huge loss!

Ty hunni I am well happy couldn't believe and hope that will keep me strong and motivated for another week especially as it was 6 days might of been the sane if I had weighed in today but sounds soooooooo much better saying that :)
Ty again xxxx

here_comes_the_bride said:
me too hun, i weigh in tuesday mornings- will check in to see how youve gettin on :) is yours morning or night? xx

Nite time what about you well about 6 ish xxx

in the morning as i go to college 330pm til 830pm on a tuesday, so excited for another week down but so nervous that i wont lose as much as i hope. Have you got a number in mind of what you would like to lose, or just happy with whatever scale says? xx

in the morning as i go to college 330pm til 830pm on a tuesday, so excited for another week down but so nervous that i wont lose as much as i hope. Have you got a number in mind of what you would like to lose, or just happy with whatever scale says? xx

I would like to lose 4 really god i hope i do coz that would be my stone but if not I can't do anything about it because I have been 100% again this week!!!! I will be looking out for what u lose even while I am at uni :) will keep checking xxxx

Really hope you do hun, ide need 4.6lb for a stone and judging by the scales this morn not gonna get that but have stuck to this 100% so it takes as long as it takes i suppose, would love 4lb off. Good luck and i will check back on tuesday when youve gotten that 4lb off ;) xx

Really hope you do hun, ide need 4.6lb for a stone and judging by the scales this morn not gonna get that but have stuck to this 100% so it takes as long as it takes i suppose, would love 4lb off. Good luck and i will check back on tuesday when youve gotten that 4lb off ;) xx

Let's hope so sweetie and you as well but are bodies have their own rule I have realised now!!!! Nite hun speak tomorrow xxxxx

Well girlies I lost another 5lbs soooooooo happy really day 13 wasn't unlucky for me :D xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! A great loss!

5lb :eek: *me jealous? - never* :8855:well done hun chuffed for ye :D ive updated your results on thread :party0011: xx

Ty huni i am well happy :D Whooohoooo ty and I know ya not jealous we chugging along quite nicely all together!!!! Xxxxx

Well done! Your losses are great!

Back