My weigh in Emma H

emma hall

Ok ok here it goes after a full week ov hell my hard work has paid off I have lost 13 and a half lbs!!!!! Happy Mucho!!!

Today is day 8!!! Roll on next Thursday :)) haha

Xx

week 1 - weight in Thursday

Excellent!!

Just a wee bit jealous

That's awesome, Emma. :) Massive well done!

Well done Emma on your brill weight loss

Wow just half a pound off 1 stone in your first week, how amazing is that, well done and good luck for week 2.

Emma:party0011: Absolutely well done hun on that loss. You should be very happy with yourself. Nearly the stone in one week!!!!! Makes it all worth while doesn't it??

Well done that is a fantastic loss!

BM

Wow well done that is brilliant!

Well done what a loss on week 1...I weigh in on Saturday I cant wait now

Absolutely brilliant. Well done

I'm so glad I stuck to it now :p so thank you!! and here goes another week!!! Im now scared to eat as I do not want to start at day 1 again!!!! Today I have been feeling quite normal! (Not craving food every minute lol) Got 13lbs to go!!! :) xx

week 1 - weight in Thursday

Amazing loss, well done :) x

Stick with it and you'll be grand. When the time comes don't be afraid of eating. I was so worried after everyone saying 'oh those diets they all put it straight back on once they eat'. Such rubbish, if you re-feed properly and that's really important never skip the refers week. And then eat sensibly afterwards you'll be grand. I just took 3 months off lipotrim as I was travelling around the states and managed to maintain only putting on 2lbs even though I was eating out all the time.

It's really about re educating our minds to make good choices.

Good luck this week, your great loss will just spur u on.

Back