My Weigh In Progress

good luck with your weight loss, i think low cal diets are the best, i am going to order the DC package tomorrow and see how that goes, i am 15st aiming for 9st, a long way to go!!

Thanks, good luck to you too. :)

I must admit I've never really looked into any other diet - I was on Weight Watchers in the early days and used that as my basis - But now find calorie counting easiest for me to control, and also most cost effective for me as budget is too tight to try an expensive plan.

I have thought about the diet chef diet for ages, it is a low cal diet but without the hassle of me having to count all the calories, the meals are already prepared for me, all i do is add weg and fruit, it is base on 1200cal for women and 1500 for men, i hope it works, it seems to have done for quite a few people, we shall see!!

I have thought about the diet chef diet for ages, it is a low cal diet but without the hassle of me having to count all the calories, the meals are already prepared for me, all i do is add weg and fruit, it is base on 1200cal for women and 1500 for men, i hope it works, it seems to have done for quite a few people, we shall see!!

Yeah I can certainly see the advantages there, i'd love to not prepare any meals!!

it is easier for me as i have 5 kids so the less i have to do the better!!

Back