My weigh ins have gone wrong!

davidmanc

I'm on day four today - started on Wednesday. But I bought my first lot of shakes last Saturday.

I was thinking it is easier for me to go to the Chemist today and get my next lot of shakes. Then, I can go every Saturday. But that means I'll be getting weighed after 4 days and then 11 days.

Is that okay? Or should I wait until Wednesday?

Hiya

Doesn't really matter to be honest, the scales just prove that the diet is doing it's job and won't affect the final result of being slim :)

Therefore pop along now and get a nice 4 day result and then look forward to a fantastic 11 days result.

Mike

Hey.

Well if you go today and get weighed, you might not of lost that much.
But if its easier for you then go for it, but just make that youll have enough to get you through to the next weigh in.

OK... I'm off to the Chemist.

A day four weigh in!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

David, go when it is convenient to you. Just remember that your first WI may not be as huge as others because it is day 4. I'm sure you'll be pleased with the result anyway.

I usually weigh in on a Monday but coz I was away this Monday I went to the Chemist last Friday (4 days after my last) and am sticking to Mondays so won't go till next Monday (10 days after my last).

Let us know how you go.

x

keeping everything crossed for you, keep us posted x

Aww thanks folks... but scratch that!

I left the house, got half way there and decided to just buy some water and come home. I want my first result to be a good one.

So no weigh in till Wednesday after all!

Sorry! I got a bit indecisive there... maybe it's the lack of calories!

LOL, bless ya! x

Yeeehhh the wednesday clubxxxxx

David.. you should have made it friday...the wednesday club always whoop our asses!!1

Hehe aww.

The way I'm feeling tonight I'm not sure I'll be in any club!

Still struggling to be honest. I'm trying very hard to be inspired and take my mind off it. I'd normally be out with a few pints tonight but I'm stuck with a vanilla milkshake, a headache, horrible hunger paints, 2 more litres of water and crap TV!

Ho hum. I promise I'll stop whinging soon!

(You must be all be so sick of this mad Manc bloke whining all the time by now! Sorry!)

Try an early night hun....you must be in ketosis or at least nearly there now and i promise the hunger goes ( or just turns into head hunger which is easy to resist) You will be in the wednesday club for sure... don't let yourself be swayed you can do it!
You msy normally be out swilling back the beer and stopping for 'dirty' kebabs but you were usually piling on the fat and slowly killing yourself.. You are now doing something positive to help your health, give you a better standard of life and get you back to looking like a tud, as you would in your younger years!!!
You need to seek out the positives and hold on to them very tightly in the first week...then its a breeze.. you will be melting away, before your very eyes!!!

stick in there it will be worth it in the long run

Whinging Manc men? I spent the week with my Manc bro-in-law so I'm used to them!!! Lol! They are no different to my whinging southerner OH!!!!

Seriously David, that's what this forum is here for. Not just for the great WI results but also for the low times like you are having. The first week is the worse and we all need support. I was lucky enough to have a good friend help me through mine (I hadn't found this site then) and she jollied me through it.

As Nic says, if you aren't in ketosis now then you are very close. Just hang in there and you will be celebrating on here on Wednesday telling us how fantastically you have done.

Good luck hun.

x

I hope so! If I last until Wednesday!

Thanks for all your lovely messages of support.

I haven't decided what to do yet. I think Lipotrim is a great diet that works really well (obviously from all of these brilliant successes!) for many people. But I don't think it is for everyone.

So maybe I am one of the people it does not work for. I'm literally going hour by hour at the moment promising myself not to eat/order a takeaway/go for a pint etc. I'm not sure I can last much longer!

So please don't be disappointed if I decide it is not for me. I'll see how I get on. I know I'm not supposed to do this - but I weighed myself at home just before. I'm on day four and, allowing for some difference between my scales and the chemist's scales, I think I've lost about eight pounds so far. That's amazing in four days. OK, so most of it is probably glycogen and water - not fat - but still, it means that everything pretty much from now on will be fat.

But I'm just trying to weigh up whether or not it is worth it. And I know, if I do go off the diet, then I will put it all back on again (and probably more) within a couple of weeks. But - I just don't know whether I can cope much longer with these sh*tty side effects! Maybe I'm just supposed to be a bloke that's four or five stone overweight.

Thanks so much for all your lovely messages! I really appreciate it.

Nobody is supposed to be four or five stone overweight. If this were true we would be born four or five stone overweight.

I understand that you are feeling really rubbish, truly I do, but you absolutely have to believe me when I say it does get easier. Infinitely so. You have done so well so far and you just need to stick it out for a few more days to get to your official WI and by then you should be in ketosis anyway and so finding the diet a lot easier also.

You can do this hun, I believe you can and so does everyone here. We won't be mad at you if you decide it's not for you, I just hope you prove yourself wrong and become one of our wonderful success stories.

xx

Hun you have to do what is right for you and if LT isn't it then so be it, we are all here fighting the same battle however we choose to do it. If you can hang in there for a few more days it should get easier.

xxx

Back