Step 1 Sole Source My weight loss diary - 2 stone to lose!

Hello Sczoo90! Lovely to see a fresh new diary for me to get my teeth into.....I started 6th September and the aim was to lose weight for my birthday in November. I had lost 42lbs by my last weigh in, which was about the 23rd November. So now I am back! I am back on day three and already looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday and hoping I haven't done too much damage over the last month or so.

Your diary is very encouraging and reminds me of why I started this journey in the first place. I shall keep checking in to see how you are doing!

Hello Sczoo90! Lovely to see a fresh new diary for me to get my teeth into.....I started 6th September and the aim was to lose weight for my birthday in November. I had lost 42lbs by my last weigh in, which was about the 23rd November. So now I am back! I am back on day three and already looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday and hoping I haven't done too much damage over the last month or so.

Your diary is very encouraging and reminds me of why I started this journey in the first place. I shall keep checking in to see how you are doing!

Hi Nikie :)
Thanks you for the support, yes it is a tough diet but the weight should come off, we'll done day 3 is tough but normally 4/5 gets better Hun :) you can DEFFO do it!!!!! I know you can
I always update my diary on here, but feeling a little upset tonight so not going to had a recent death in the family so abit shaken up. How's your day going x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Nikie :)
Thanks you for the support, yes it is a tough diet but the weight should come off, we'll done day 3 is tough but normally 4/5 gets better Hun :) you can DEFFO do it!!!!! I know you can
I always update my diary on here, but feeling a little upset tonight so not going to had a recent death in the family so abit shaken up. How's your day going x

Ah, thought it was a bit quiet on the Scott front this evening! Take care Hun x

Hi there sorry to hear about ure recent breavement x im only gettin back to u as I find it hard to get on my iPad sometimes (mayb only in middle of nite when I'm at work) lol x wot on earth is a Cambridge sounds revolving I wonder wot the shakes r like as I havnt tried them x x

So sorry to hear of your sad news x

Morning all thank you for your kind support - your all lovely people, Ive picked myself back up now and Got straight back on plan..

So WI day - lost 5lbs :)
Also brought 3 bars so gonna have 1 for breaky now at 11 with a black tea yummies!!!
Will update later on how the day plans out. :)
How's everyone doing?

X

Hi there sorry to hear about ure recent breavement x im only gettin back to u as I find it hard to get on my iPad sometimes (mayb only in middle of nite when I'm at work) lol x wot on earth is a Cambridge sounds revolving I wonder wot the shakes r like as I havnt tried them x x

Thank you for your kind words maggie, x
The sandwich is not really a sandwich basically you drink half water then have product then have water gets your water intake up for the day and makes you feel fuller :) take care xx

Just thought id say hello after reading and that you sound like you're doing really well :) i have been on cambridge for 6 weeks and lost 2 stone.. Even had time off over xmas and only gained 1lb!
Must keep positive and think of what we will all look like at the end x

Wow that's brill Ems22 well done on ure loss x sczoo90 I cut each bar into 6 pieces then mix them put into a wee bag and just eat it slowly. Find that way it lasts a life time x wot do the shakes taste like and do u need to buy a shaker Tia x

Well done on your 5lb loss! Great stuff!

I have just been to see CDC and picked up enough packs to last me until weigh in on Wednesday -so no excuses!

Morning all thank you for your kind support - your all lovely people, Ive picked myself back up now and Got straight back on plan..

Also brought 3 bars so gonna have 1 for breaky now at 11 with a black tea yummies!!!
How's everyone doing?

X

Well done you! keep it up! We can do it!

Hi Scott, hope you are ok and sorry to hear about your loss. How did weigh in go -I bet it was a big number. Take care x

How's everyone doing?

X

only just scrolled up to see your loss - well done! What are the bars like as I'm thinking of getting some. X

Hey Scott, where are you? Hope all ok and you are enjoying your weekend xxx

Hope you're okay and haven't defected! ;)

Back