Step 1 Sole Source My weight loss diary - 2 stone to lose!

Afternoon all so sorry haven't been on here

I haven't caved in and still staying strong just addicted to 24 not stopped watching it!

Oh and I tried the Cambridge bars (lovely with a cupper)
The peanut one is lovely, the chocolate one is horrible
Have 1 more cranberry 1 left so will let you know my verdict ok so today goes...
Breakfast - 12.00 (had a big lay in lol) tetra pack
Lunch - chocolate and mint Cambridge bar, 3:30
Tea - this will be around 6;30 maybe 7
And will be chilli soup :)
Final - will be a tetra pack

How's everyone going?
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Scott, where are you? Hope all ok and you are enjoying your weekend xxx

Thank you starlight lovely thanks Hun you? X
Been addicted to 24 watched almost 2 series since Friday so very scarce I am sill here tho lol!
X

Thank you starlight lovely thanks Hun you? X
Been addicted to 24 watched almost 2 series since Friday so very scarce I am sill here tho lol!
X

Good to 'see' you and well done for sticking with it!!! I am good thanks, still 100% and off to weigh in very shortly!!! Eek!

Another day,

Today has been mixed emotions really,
B - tetra shake
L - Tetra shake
D - Chilli soup
S - (snack/final product) gonna be warm tetra

Boring variety today, as not feeling to good been having headaches all day and feeling ravenous around food :/ today almost over mind so lets look for tomorrow to be better :)

How's everyone doing?
Anyone on 1st day?

Scott :)

UPDATE: 1st, 9lbs to goal wohooo

Last edited:
Are you drinking enough? I swear I get an instant headache as soon as I don't!

t's getting tough now isn't it? Know the feeling, I just want to chew something - not allowed bars yet. A choc-mint shake made my day a whole lot better just now though.

Just gotta think of the end goal - even if it is so bloody far away right now! We can do it! And anyway, is be very diss appointed if you bailed on me!

Are you drinking enough? I swear I get an instant headache as soon as I don't!

t's getting tough now isn't it? Know the feeling, I just want to chew something - not allowed bars yet. A choc-mint shake made my day a whole lot better just now though.

Just gotta think of the end goal - even if it is so bloody far away right now! We can do it! And anyway, is be very diss appointed if you bailed on me!

Heya Hun, I'm not sure if it water lol as drank 3 litres today with one more today (not counting my teas lol).. Yes I tried the bars the other day and was so nice to dunk in my brew yum yum lol!!!
Yes I remember when I started (before Xmas) I started with sachet drinks, that was lovely the choc and mint one :)
Yep our goal is moving closer (daily), we can DEFFO do it!!! Oo I'm not going to bail on ya promise I'm here the thee long run x

Heya Hun, I'm not sure if it water lol as drank 3 litres today with one more today (not counting my teas lol).. Yes I tried the bars the other day and was so nice to dunk in my brew yum yum lol!!!
Yes I remember when I started (before Xmas) I started with sachet drinks, that was lovely the choc and mint one :)
Yep our goal is moving closer (daily), we can DEFFO do it!!! Oo I'm not going to bail on ya promise I'm here the thee long run x

Good! :)

Said about water since my head starts throbbing anything under 4L! Could you be stressed maybe :-(

We rock lol, motivation motivation!! X

Good! :)

Said about water since my head starts throbbing anything under 4L! Could you be stressed maybe :-(

We rock lol, motivation motivation!! X

Maybe I need more water then Hun LOL! My belly saying no more haha!!
Yeah work is quite Stressy ATM with my manager to the extent looking to move departments - could be that maybe.

Yes we are motivators and will keep going :)
My weigh in again sat dont think it will be amazing as the last 3/4 days not drank alot as not felt to good time to make up now tho! Final 4 days :) x

Another day,

Today has been mixed emotions really,
B - tetra shake
L - Tetra shake
D - Chilli soup
S - (snack/final product) gonna be warm tetra

Boring variety today, as not feeling to good been having headaches all day and feeling ravenous around food :/ today almost over mind so lets look for tomorrow to be better :)

How's everyone doing?
Anyone on 1st day?

Scott :)

UPDATE: 1st, 9lbs to goal wohooo

Hi, good to see you're still going strong. I had my weigh in today and lost 9lbs so was dead chuffed. Makes it worth while when you see it on the scales. Keep going tomorrow is another day closer. X

Maybe I need more water then Hun LOL! My belly saying no more haha!!
Yeah work is quite Stressy ATM with my manager to the extent looking to move departments - could be that maybe.

Yes we are motivators and will keep going :)
My weigh in again sat dont think it will be amazing as the last 3/4 days not drank alot as not felt to good time to make up now tho! Final 4 days :) x

Haha, know how that feels, what's worse is when the mouth is dry but the belly is full if the stuff! Don't actually have that feeling of loosing any weight because I'm always so full of water and bloated! Though I know it doesn't matter right now. Do sometimes enjoy hearing the gurgles as I drift off to sleep!

That's crap about your job, I've been in that sorta situation and it proper takes over your life, not fun, hope it works out soon -all part if the new year new you maybe!

X

Update today's:

Had a really crappy emotional day and my CDC called me and now feeling better, got some headaches (more water needed!!) and almost another day down..

B- tetra pack (as always)
L-tetra pack (ditto)
D-(not had yet but veg soup I fancy)
F-tetra hot chocolate, with water as was alot nicer and not so concentrated!

I will do this, j will lose weight and I will be slim!
(Says in mirror lol)

How's everyone's day going?
Back to work tomorrow so should be easier as will be busy always am in work!
Alot harder having a week off at home!!!

Take Care x

Update today's:

Had a really crappy emotional day and my CDC called me and now feeling better, got some headaches (more water needed!!) and almost another day down..

B- tetra pack (as always)
L-tetra pack (ditto)
D-(not had yet but veg soup I fancy)
F-tetra hot chocolate, with water as was alot nicer and not so concentrated!

I will do this, j will lose weight and I will be slim!
(Says in mirror lol)

How's everyone's day going?
Back to work tomorrow so should be easier as will be busy always am in work!
Alot harder having a week off at home!!!

Take Care x

Ah see....water! Water water water! Saying that...you have to drink extra when you have tetras so maybe that's what slipped you up!

I don't know how you cope having the same thing every time! I need variety or I'd go mental!

X

Ah see....water! Water water water! Saying that...you have to drink extra when you have tetras so maybe that's what slipped you up!

I don't know how you cope having the same thing every time! I need variety or I'd go mental!

X

Exactly Hun I'm trying new flavours sat ordered mango,choc and mint, choc tetra (no difference) some bars and maybe some mouse stuff :) yummmmm!!!
Yes Hun need about 4litres should do it !!
Already had 3 so one left and my final shake left x

Exactly Hun I'm trying new flavours sat ordered mango,choc and mint, choc tetra (no difference) some bars and maybe some mouse stuff :) yummmmm!!!
Yes Hun need about 4litres should do it !!
Already had 3 so one left and my final shake left x

Awesome! I thought choc mint was amazing! Mango?! Didn't know that existed, I am a massive mango fan so I hope it doesn't disappoint! Ill ask my new CWPC about it! And if you have a blender blend with ice, makes every one a treat (and gets extra water in too!)

I'm actually struggling a bit with water the last few days myself, need to get back into a routine!!

Awesome! I thought choc mint was amazing! Mango?! Didn't know that existed, I am a massive mango fan so I hope it doesn't disappoint! Ill ask my new CWPC about it! And if you have a blender blend with ice, makes every one a treat (and gets extra water in too!)

I'm actually struggling a bit with water the last few days myself, need to get back into a routine!!

Yeah Hun your normally the water queen lol!!!!!
I've drank so much I am totally full today can't handle no more! Sipping my 4th litre slowly but surely lol!
Yes I never either it's a new one my CDC giving me one free to try ;-) will let you know my verdict would b lush in summer with ice (like ya said) yummy!!
Drink more if I can you can lol!
Our little group is meeting up Sunday too (we have a facebook group) so that should be fun :)
Well that's another day 100% for me feel so much better but way to full! Liquids galore today lol! - will update tomorrow
X

Yeah Hun your normally the water queen lol!!!!!
I've drank so much I am totally full today can't handle no more! Sipping my 4th litre slowly but surely lol!
Yes I never either it's a new one my CDC giving me one free to try ;-) will let you know my verdict would b lush in summer with ice (like ya said) yummy!!
Drink more if I can you can lol!
Our little group is meeting up Sunday too (we have a facebook group) so that should be fun :)
Well that's another day 100% for me feel so much better but way to full! Liquids galore today lol! - will update tomorrow
X

Aw thats cool you have local support too!

Let me know about the mousse if you get it! I'm quite happy with shakes at the moment but im sure the time will come when I need to do something different with them!

Back