Step 1 Sole Source My weight loss diary - 2 stone to lose!

Hello all sorry haven't been on here for a while so helloooo I am FULL of energy! And in ketosis!! And feel fab!!! I love the pink square in the stuck lol ;-)
So here's my diary;
Oh and WI tomorrow...

B- tetra
L- cranberry bar (ewws)
T-maple porridge
F-tetra

Tomorrow gonna have mango shake ;-) and mouse should be lovely ;-)

How's everyone doing? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Anything I can get my hands on it has been nonstop all day now I feel really bad x any advise how to get back on plan again please x

Anything I can get my hands on it has been nonstop all day now I feel really bad x any advise how to get back on plan again please x

Aww I understand Hun feels horrible Dont it what I always do is although you've cheated today try not to eat no more (if you've had enough for food etc) and carry on with your water, this will flush your system.. Then tomorrow get straight back on it without a thought and start new day tomorrow :), you can't change anything now Hun the food has been eating but don't fall into the trap of well that's it.. Draw a line under it and move on a new day tomorrow you can do it :) and where all here to support you hope this helps you a bit Hun x

Hello all today's diary update, wait for it full of change so here goes (or the plan anyway..)

B- mango shake (omg yummy)
L- tetra with ice an water, whizzed in blender
D-Potatoe and leek soup
F-Hot tetra

Oh and 4 litres of water :)

Hope everyone's going good?

X

Another day down at 100% *does victory dance*

So here's whats happens today;

B- tetra choc shake as was in rush
Then met up with local Cambridge dieters for a walk around a lake, burned 146cals going around once yay!
L-strawberry packet shake. With ice what can I say!? Gorgeous!
D-either veg soup or porridge undecided yet
F-will be a coconut slush puppy, will let you know if a) it works and b) it's nice
..... Watch this space .......

How's everyone's days :)

Update to earlier another day at 100%! Woo

Well my dinner was veg soup - nice but boring
And my coconut shake was disgusting! To the point I had 4 sips and poured the rest down sink!
And opened a tetra had that instead still got the taste in my mouth and it doesn't taste of coconut can tell its chemically made eurghhhhh!

Tomorrows gonna be boring because back in work but going to the the cappuccino shake ;-)

X

Well done Scott at another day 100%! Coconut does not sound good to me at all, urgh!

Oh, that doesn't sound good. I may carry on avoiding that coconut shake then! :D

Update to earlier another day at 100%! Woo

Well my dinner was veg soup - nice but boring
And my coconut shake was disgusting! To the point I had 4 sips and poured the rest down sink!
And opened a tetra had that instead still got the taste in my mouth and it doesn't taste of coconut can tell its chemically made eurghhhhh!

Tomorrows gonna be boring because back in work but going to the the cappuccino shake ;-)

X

Haha, hate up say I told you so.... No, I won't. It's mean! I had veg soup for dinner too! Say with my parents ticking into something much more tasty!

Oh, that doesn't sound good. I may carry on avoiding that coconut shake then! :D

Hi Lilly yes avoid! Was a really sweet horrible taste it's the first ever Cambridge product I had to throw away even the salty leek and Potatoe soup weren't that bad lol x

Haha, hate up say I told you so.... No, I won't. It's mean! I had veg soup for dinner too! Say with my parents ticking into something much more tasty!

Haha aww thanks Hun lol!
I will NEVER have that flavour again gonna have to wash my mouth out with tea soon as the taste is still there :(

Aww did ya :), it's like a Sunday dinner I suppose (in the respect got veg in haha!)

X

Hey all if anyone reading this..

Another day was a strange one before I begin you will notice product times are all over the shop:

B-nothing
L-tetra
D- 1 bar and 1 soup
F-tetra

Boring day, and went just over 7 hours without anything so was a little ratty tonight then had my peanut crunch bar (nom,nom!) and about an hour later my chicken n mushroom soup also yum but added to much water hahah!
Oh then final shake was about 20mkms ago

Now sipping my 4th litre of the day (water of course)

Hello all,

So as of tomorrow I am going on sole source+

So my day should go abit like this

B-tetra
L-bar or soup
T- broccoli and chicken wih paprika spice
F-hot chocolate

I can now trust myself with food so Tia will hell me learn to eat going forward :)

However today's has been:

B-tetra
L-tetra
T-piece of chicken
F-hot chocolate

X

Another day almost over (day 1 of SS+)

B-Terra
L-Tetra
D-170g of skinless grilled chicken, 40g of button mushrooms in pepper, 20g broccoli and 20g cauliflower - was lovely!!
F- this will be hot chocolate tetra

How's everyone doing? :)

Well done Scott, hope you are getting on ok? How are you finding SS+ compared to SS so far?

Back