Step 1 Sole Source My weight loss diary - 2 stone to lose!

Update I lost 6lbs in my weigh in today!!!!

Ecstatic with that what a good way to start a fresh x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Wow how brill is that u lucky devil. I'm doin SS but I really eat at odd times as I work nite duty ( I'm goin to try and have 3 products a day. Tertra on my way to work a bar in the middle of the nite and a soup in the mornin and tryin to drink loads of water. X

Wow how brill is that u lucky devil. I'm doin SS but I really eat at odd times as I work nite duty ( I'm goin to try and have 3 products a day. Tertra on my way to work a bar in the middle of the nite and a soup in the mornin and tryin to drink loads of water. X

Thank you maggie :)
Yes I was pleased and I was lucky lol!!
I was eating healthy mind no takeaways, chocolate just veg, chicken, potatoes now and again and water so didn't go off the rails to much heheh!!
Yeah that sounds like a good plan :D that's what I tend to do, I have 1 shake in morn maybe mid morn. Then soup @ lunch, then dinner normally chicken and veg, then 1 final shake maybe a mousse around 8-9 let me know how you get on Hun! X

I'll defo keep u posted but it might b middle of nite cos that's usually the best time for me to get on site x :wave_cry: X

Hey Hun,

Yep I'm back !! Wooo
How you been doing?

Had a tough few weeks so that's why plan was dropped, got my first weigh in @ 12 so don't think it will be good as not done plan for a few weeks. I'm back for good and here to stay but back to day 1 (not looking forward to the headaches again arghhhhhhh) my own fault tho!!! X

I'm glad you're back, after a couple of weeks I thought you were gone for good :-(

I'm doing great, day 45 now and lost just over 2st! Going on hol next Friday though so a 2 and a bit week break from plan which I'm a bit scared of!

Hope you're ok and all sorted now! I don't envy your restart but you'll be back in ketosis in no time so it'll be worth it!

Hey sczoo! how are you doing getting back in the swing of things??

youre doing really well, just jump back on board and you be at goal in no time.. :)

You got this! x

soooo..... hows it going?? don't go quiet on us!

Hey I'm here had to buy a new charger for my phone as my ever so adorable puppy chewed his way through the last one = no phone and no minimins!
However I am back and with a new charger hehe!

I'm finding it harder as been eating "normal" food but I'm not going down without a fight, I will get to goal!!!! Not much more for me to go around 2 months I've been quoted so the tunnel is nearer!
How you holding up missy?
I will be posting on here everyday as i used to telling you all what my food diary consists of I'm sure it will be ... Uhh fun!? Reading lol!!!!!

Take care x

Hey sczoo! how are you doing getting back in the swing of things??

youre doing really well, just jump back on board and you be at goal in no time.. :)

You got this! x

Thank you pudge, it's alot harder this time but I will do this!!!
How you doing? What day you on? :) x

I'll defo keep u posted but it might b middle of nite cos that's usually the best time for me to get on site x :wave_cry: X

How's you doing maggie? It's alot harder after eating "normal" food but we WILL DO THIS ! X

Hey I'm here had to buy a new charger for my phone as my ever so adorable puppy chewed his way through the last one = no phone and no minimins!
However I am back and with a new charger hehe!

I'm finding it harder as been eating "normal" food but I'm not going down without a fight, I will get to goal!!!! Not much more for me to go around 2 months I've been quoted so the tunnel is nearer!
How you holding up missy?
I will be posting on here everyday as i used to telling you all what my food diary consists of I'm sure it will be ... Uhh fun!? Reading lol!!!!!

Take care x

Ah good, naughty puppy though, I do worry when you go quiet!

haha yes, well, as long as it helps it's all good, I mean I write some proper rubbish on my diary sometimes!!

I'm ok, working from home today though, so feeling "hungry" meaning bored and wanting to snack, tank goodness for SS!

How's you doing maggie? It's alot harder after eating "normal" food but we WILL DO THIS ! X

Hi sczoo I'm not doin good at all:cry: was at my friends house on sat nite and had drinks and nibbles then went off the rails yest again. I'm soo pissed off with myself as I seem to b ok 4 a few days then go completly off track not good :doh: Hope ure doin ok x x

Thank you pudge, it's alot harder this time but I will do this!!!
How you doing? What day you on? :) x

Hey! im on day 6 today, so still early days but just excited to get this whole journey done and dusted forever! How are you getting on? You can and will do this for sure! :D stay positive! x

Ah good, naughty puppy though, I do worry when you go quiet!

haha yes, well, as long as it helps it's all good, I mean I write some proper rubbish on my diary sometimes!!

I'm ok, working from home today though, so feeling "hungry" meaning bored and wanting to snack, tank goodness for SS!

How are you doing Hun?
I'm doing ok today, didn't go to weigh in as puppy was ill :( and had to go Vets!!!

I'm going back on SS I think cos starting to fall off with food again!!!! So back to no food :)
Haven't been online in a few days had a very busy week, in work as starting my new role on Monday (yaaay) same company mind jut different department less stressful job too which always helps!! :)

Today so far I've had 1 hot chocolate tetra
For dinner gonna had a cupper soup (Cambridge one)
Lunch - maybe strawberry mousse yummm
Then tonight for final a shake again

Take care! X

Hi sczoo I'm not doin good at all:cry: was at my friends house on sat nite and had drinks and nibbles then went off the rails yest again. I'm soo pissed off with myself as I seem to b ok 4 a few days then go completly off track not good :doh: Hope ure doin ok x x

Are you back on track now Maggie? Hun?
It is hard when food gets in the way cos the diet is very restrictive! I had a rubbish few days too grrrrf!!!
So I've gone back to SS now so food is not in the equation! Then when I trust myself again will have food on next step :)
How's your day going so far?
Take care xx

Hey! im on day 6 today, so still early days but just excited to get this whole journey done and dusted forever! How are you getting on? You can and will do this for sure! :D stay positive! x

Hey pudge that's fab!!!!
Day 6 should be alot easier now for you and no hunger pains!?
Day 1-3 is the worst lol! But soon as there gone its gets easier ;-)
How you doin now?
I'm doing ok gone back to SS as with food kept taking me off track so disciplined myself and not having any heheh!!!

X

Hi there sczoo ain't been good :cry:a nurse who I work with was gettin moved so we all at a "last supper" together last nite. We had a mixture of Chinese dishes and boy did I feel I'll the rest of the nite x serves me rite!!!! I felt soo tempted to buy some choc this mornin but I didn't x so far today I have had a
banana
tertra
chicken. Carrot ,parsnip and green beans
goin to just have another tertra when I get up ( as I'm on nite duty ) then have a bar and a banana in the middle of the nite probably too much I no but defo less tomorrow need to get myself sorted again :break_diet: Well nite nite I'm away to bed for a couple of hours keep up the good work x

Hey pudge that's fab!!!!
Day 6 should be alot easier now for you and no hunger pains!?
Day 1-3 is the worst lol! But soon as there gone its gets easier ;-)
How you doin now?
I'm doing ok gone back to SS as with food kept taking me off track so disciplined myself and not having any heheh!!!

X

Thanks sczoo! All the hunger pangs are gone thankfully, just the brain craving remain,, but i seem to have them under control! :) .. lost 7lbs in my first weigh in so i was pretty impressed by that! Restored motivation :D

Great job on making the decision to do SS again, im sure it was a hard decision to make once you had gone back to food. You'll be back on track in no time. How long have you decided to be back on SS for? x

Back