Step 1 Sole Source My weight loss diary - 2 stone to lose!

Hi Scott!

Now I know I've been away for 2 weeks but what's your excuse? Hope you're still around, you can't leave me twice!!!

X

Heya Hun!!!
How was your holiday!???
Hope your doing ok, due to unforeseen circumstances I am regrettably off the diet as of yday! Come so far too! I have however starting my new one tomorrow for the time being still a VLCD and with food packs / no real food lol!!!
I will still be here will make sure I post to you Hun :) btw seen your pic - looking FAB chick!
Hope alls good with you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heya Hun!!!
How was your holiday!???
Hope your doing ok, due to unforeseen circumstances I am regrettably off the diet as of yday! Come so far too! I have however starting my new one tomorrow for the time being still a VLCD and with food packs / no real food lol!!!
I will still be here will make sure I post to you Hun :) btw seen your pic - looking FAB chick!
Hope alls good with you xx

ohh, mysterious!

Holiday was fab, utterly depressed to be back though!!

Thanks! I love the difference in it, cant wait to do another in a few months to compare!

x

Hi Scott please share ure new plan I have lost the plot lately eatin and drinking everything I can get my hands on :(( cant get back on again please help x

ohh, mysterious!

Holiday was fab, utterly depressed to be back though!!

Thanks! I love the difference in it, cant wait to do another in a few months to compare!

x

Haha well financial really :(
Gonna try get back on ASAP tho!!! X

Hi Scott please share ure new plan I have lost the plot lately eatin and drinking everything I can get my hands on :(( cant get back on again please help x

Aw hey maggie Hun, Aw have you? Are they healthy choices? I find jacket potatoes fill me up for lunches, dinner etc Hun have got some myself from morrisons like microwaveable ones really good when hungry and only 2 mins to cook and very nice x

Going on step 2 Cambridge tomorrow :)

Should be good and a bit cheaper to which is alwys good lol!!!

I will update tomorrow X

Going on step 2 Cambridge tomorrow :)

Should be good and a bit cheaper to which is alwys good lol!!!

I will update tomorrow X

Awesome. I know what you mean about cost, since my cwpc I away my last order cost me £160!!! Ouuucchhh! I can't actually afford this diet either, it is probably getting me into debt, but I consider it very much worth it. I'm gonna keep on putting stuff on eBay and I'm half way through the application process for an online part time job (10-20hrs a week) to top up my income, and of course gonna set the wheels in motion towards becoming a cwpc myself when mine is back in April, so hoping with a little hard work ill break even (or better) but most of all ill be slim :) x

Awesome. I know what you mean about cost, since my cwpc I away my last order cost me £160!!! Ouuucchhh! I can't actually afford this diet either, it is probably getting me into debt, but I consider it very much worth it. I'm gonna keep on putting stuff on eBay and I'm half way through the application process for an online part time job (10-20hrs a week) to top up my income, and of course gonna set the wheels in motion towards becoming a cwpc myself when mine is back in April, so hoping with a little hard work ill break even (or better) but most of all ill be slim :) x

Yeah Hun I feel your pain but we shall gain alot of confidence and a fab body!!!
I may actually look for a part time job to (weekends only mind) just to have some more money towards it!!!! I only got another month on the plan I recon then I'm at goal got about another stone to lose but aiming for 2 to carry me forward, ill be reporting as per usual on here hun will need the support hehe!!!
So day 1 tomorrow (well today I suppose) so here's to a new slimmer me !! X

Yeah Hun I feel your pain but we shall gain alot of confidence and a fab body!!!
I may actually look for a part time job to (weekends only mind) just to have some more money towards it!!!! I only got another month on the plan I recon then I'm at goal got about another stone to lose but aiming for 2 to carry me forward, ill be reporting as per usual on here hun will need the support hehe!!!
So day 1 tomorrow (well today I suppose) so here's to a new slimmer me !! X

Lets do this!! (Again lol)

Day 3 back on plan for me, hoping for no more ketosis made headaches tomorrow!

Hi Scott wot I meant by eattin and drinking was approx 6 bars of choc a day and lots of wine gin and tonic :break_diet:I'm away on a long weekend from sun so must try and sort myself out from wed onwards hopefully. Find it so hard tryin to get the motativation again x

Hi Scott wot I meant by eattin and drinking was approx 6 bars of choc a day and lots of wine gin and tonic :break_diet:I'm away on a long weekend from sun so must try and sort myself out from wed onwards hopefully. Find it so hard tryin to get the motativation again x

Sorry for long delay on replying.. Have been off on holls :) so starting today again but pleased to stay didn't put a lb on in a week was really good!!!!
How you doing now Hun? Or are you back to normal eating? Hoping you can get back on track :) x

Food diary;

Breakfast (more brunch hah! Cos I weren't in work today so woke up at 12 :O) had tetra pack chocolate
Lunch - just had it (well at umm 4) veg soup in a mug like a cupper soup!
Dinner- this is going to be oven baked skinless chicken sprinkled with paprika seasoning, and 80g of broccoli and cauliflower
Final product- this will me choc and mint mousse been lookin forward to this all Day!

Will update later :) x

Today's food:

B- Strawberry shake (powder) not a lover!!
L- choc mint bar
T - chicken breast, cauliflower, Broccoli and chicken and mushroom soup (made like a sauce with my final product)
Now sipping fruit tea and a litre of water!
All good so far :)

Hello all I am back on plan as if this morning want yo look my best for holiday!! In October!!

Will update you later but going to be

B- shake
L - shake
D - chicken, broccoli
F- shake

X

OMG Scott, I thought you were gone forever!! How's things? I'm less than a stone off of target now, can you believe it!!

X

Heya Hun still here lol!!

OMG that is FANTASTIC!!!! So proud!!!
Yep back to stay now Hun x x

Back