My Weight Loss Diary - Danny

Danny224

Well some said to start up a diary so i will do and from tomorrow i will list what i eat and when. - Cheers.

Good luck danny .Dairies are a great idea you can look back and see how far you have come .Also set yourself so mini goals eg get through first week loss half stone small goals so you are crossing something off your list regularly that way you just have to climb small hills not mountains .

Day 1 - I Have had a Bacon and Cheese Baguette for lunch i then had a snack a jack and a glass of semi skimmed milk at about 4:30 and for tea i had a Chicken sandwich with light spread and a apple and a glass of water. Weight Lost - 2lb

Last edited:
Yes it is i am starting to have breakfast now and taking my own healthier lunch.

Well we do have a smoothie machine i may have to dust it off :)

Yes it is i am starting to have breakfast now and taking my own healthier lunch.

That's good to hear Danny about breakfast :).
Have you got supportive mates at school or are they not aware of what you are wanting to achieve with weightloss at the moment?

Lacey..:)

thanks had my first real day on the diet breakfast and so far so good :)

How ya doing Danny? :D

I havent posted in about 2 weeks been very busy but just a quick update in case you thought i left you :D

Diet still going good...

Started: 17.4 Stone
Now: 16.9 Stone
Target: 13 Stone
Height: 5 FT 8"

Thanks guys!

I havent posted in about 2 weeks been very busy but just a quick update in case you thought i left you :D

Diet still going good...

Started: 17.4 Stone
Now: 16.9 Stone
Target: 13 Stone
Height: 5 FT 8"

Thanks guys!

Hi Danny :)

That's a really great start there!! How have you found it with the cutting down on crisps & sweets then and more walking?

Whatever you're doing, it's working. Just remember not to go too hard at it hun as small and steady losses will get you to be where you want to be :) (Mummy head is showing again, eh?:rolleyes:;)..lol)

Have a fab Xmas and I hope Santa is kind to you!!:D:D:D..xx

Back