My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

So I had my gym induction! :) Loved it, and can't wait to get into a proper routine!

My hubby came with me and went in the gym while I was having my induction, which lasted half an hour, so I only did 30 mins in the gym as he had done an hour and was knackered lmao.

I did 20 mins on the treadmill, fast walking then 3 minutes uphill at the end.
10 minutes on the bike, 2 minutes harder resistance at the end.
Then did 3 sets of 10 on the chest press.

Next time I am going to try the cross trainer, and maybe the arm bike thing, as I need to do more for my arms. Want to do the rowing machine but cause of the pain I keep getting in my side I don't think it would be a good idea yet. Will see how I get on next time :)

Legs were really shakey once I'd got off the bike, lol!! But at least I know it worked :)

This week is going to be hard to get swimming or anything as I'm working horrible shifts this week, so I don't think I'll be able to get before Friday. Although I might see if I can get swimming on Tuesday before work as I'm not working until 4.
Well done you! You'll be hooked before you know it! You might find you need those extra syns when going to the gym though as you'll need the extra energy. As for rowing, that's a great all rounder and you'll use most muscles in your body, why not get on, just row a few times and each time build it up an extra x1 or 2... my fav at the gym was a vibrator, used to do lots of exercises on it, was worried I hogged the machine haha, but I definitely made most of it! Also liked to do some light weights on a balance ball. Don't push yourself to start as you really will feel achey! Let us know how you get on next time! Has hubby joined too then?

Did you ask group about syns Hun ?

I asked my leader but also found it on the SW website!

Screenshot_20170219-235808.png

I'm happy with 15 but I know they're there if I need them now :)

Well done you! You'll be hooked before you know it! You might find you need those extra syns when going to the gym though as you'll need the extra energy. As for rowing, that's a great all rounder and you'll use most muscles in your body, why not get on, just row a few times and each time build it up an extra x1 or 2... my fav at the gym was a vibrator, used to do lots of exercises on it, was worried I hogged the machine haha, but I definitely made most of it! Also liked to do some light weights on a balance ball. Don't push yourself to start as you really will feel achey! Let us know how you get on next time! Has hubby joined too then?

Yes I thought the rowing machine would help with my belly!! Haha. Can't wait to get back I think Friday will be gym day this week as Friday is my day off. Can't wait! Never thought I'd say that about excercise!

Yeah hubby has joined, he's been to gyms before though. He has his own little routine and that. It's nice we can do it together though. He really helps me, I wouldn't have done it without him. He's so supportive :)

Xxx

Sorry I've not been on today. Had a manic day. Work was just mental!

B: Bowl of speed fruit and a Mullerlight.
L: 4 Ryvita (heb) with Ham and a side salad full of speed.
D: SW Paella with lots of veg
S: Apple and cheese (hea)
Rolo mousse (4)
Frozen mullerlight

Syns for today: 4
Syns for week: 92

IMG_20170220_110741_870.jpg
IMG_20170220_130659_437.jpg
IMG_20170220_175913_571.jpg

I asked my leader but also found it on the SW website!

View attachment 185629

I'm happy with 15 but I know they're there if I need them now :)

I found this but was just wondered if it was
Still right as it's dated 2015. When did extra easy days come in cause years ago used to be red and green and was wondering if this would make any diff, surely would of been removed from their site tho.

Iv told hubby he's going to weigh Thursday night at home then will start on Friday .

Glad your enjoying the gym you watch the weight drop off you now x

I found this but was just wondered if it was
Still right as it's dated 2015. When did extra easy days come in cause years ago used to be red and green and was wondering if this would make any diff, surely would of been removed from their site tho.

Iv told hubby he's going to weigh Thursday night at home then will start on Friday .

Glad your enjoying the gym you watch the weight drop off you now x

I did SW before 2015 and Extra Easy was in then :)

Scales haven't moved this week. Bit disappointed but will see what the SW ones say tomorrow xx

Just on my way swimming. Well, waiting for the bus. Hate busses they are always late!

I'm working a 4pm-1am today. Going to be another manic shift.

B: Apple
L: Bacon, Scrambled Egg, Tinned Tomatoes, Spinach and Ryvita (heb)
D: SW ready meal and rice (1.5 for micro rice)
S: Rolo Mousse (4)
Freddo (5)

Syns for today: 10.5/15
Syns for week: 102.5/105

Last edited:
He will love that then might make it easier to stick to cause I know I'd love it if I had 35 syns haha

Check you out swimming before a shift like that. This is what you call motivation go girl x

Well no wonder I have wanted to eat my weight in chocolate all week, I've just come on my period!
Also explains why the scales havn't moved yet I've stuck 100% to plan.
Even with the Fish and chips and the kebab, I counted them in my weekly syns and I'm still under by 2.5 syns for the week!! Tomorrow will be a low syn day! Haha.

Oh well it is what it is, I just hope this one doesn't last for months like the last one did!!

Did 38 lengths at Swimming and in my best time :)

Work was manic. Knackered after that shift. Only got half of my break as well.
still don't feel as tired as I did a few months ago after it though!

Hope you are all good, sorry I've not been able to get on much, just had a busy week!

Weigh day tomorrow, so fingers crossed!

You sound like me when I'm due on lol
My scales never moved either oh well it's life lol. Hopefully will move a little this morning if not will deffo be down next week x

Back from weigh in, and I nearly fell off the scales.

Lost 7lb!!! Half a bloody stone in 1 week! What the heck!??? I'm SO chuffed as last week I felt 1.5lb wasn't justified for how well I'd stuck to plan!

This means I got my 1 and a half stone award, and I've lost a total of 1 stone 11lb in 7 weeks.

3lb to go for my 2 stone award!

Oh my goooooooooood
That's fantastic soooooo happy for you. You really do deserve it ur putting in a lot of effort with swimmImg/gym and long shift on top .

I wonder if last week was affected because you came on could be. Remeber me gained 1/2 then lost 1/2 then lost 3 when came on.

You have lost more than your first week yippeeeeeeeeeee

Your so getting two stone next week:D you will be getting that as I get me stone award lol

You are doing amazing! Even if you did go to KFC :p

LOL Thank you Laura!

KFC was awesome. I just had the Pulled Chicken Rice Box and some chips :) Was gorgeous! :D Hardly eaten anything today anyway so won't have done any damage :)

Back