My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

Today has been a total fail! Well, not a total fail. Had Overnight Oats for breakfast, then a Naked Noodle and fruit for lunch (about 12, wanted something light at work because I was going swimming after work at 2).
Went swimming, managed 28 lengths. Arms were killing after yesterdays gym session so couldn't do anymore, plus I only had 3 hours sleep last night and had just done an 8 hour shift! Pooped was not the word!

We went for a carvery straight after, was good, just had meat and veg and a bit of gravy, no yorkshire or anything else. So just synned the gravy.

So at this point I had had maxium of 5 syns, for the gravy and the NN.

Then I was so exhausted when I got home, I fell to sleep on the sofa (not to mention I feel like I am getting another cold, I bought some of that Vicks First Defence stuff to see if it works, and it better do at nearly £7!)

Woke up at about 8, so that means I probably won't sleep tonight, and was starving. Hubby suggested takeaway, and I gave in and said yes, but I had a Bacon Cheeseburger and Chips :( So annoyed with myself, but at the same time it was so good, and it's out of my system now, ready for a new day tomorrow.

I'm not even going to syn it, just going to have minimal syns for the rest of the week.

I have discovered frozen mullerlights, they last 5 times longer than eating them normally. I freeze them for about 4-5 hours before I want it, and it's so good. Tried the blackcurrant and liquorice one and it's so good frozen. Tastes really naughty!

Also discovered Asda do frozen Morello cherries. OMG they are delicious! Especially for overnight oats. Also to suck on frozen, it's like sucking on a cherry sweet. Beautiful :)

Anyway, tomorrow is another day and I will be back on it 100%

Trying not to feel too guilty about having a naughty takeaway, it's only one meal, and I know I am still in my syns for the week.

Also I did 1 hour at the gym yesterday, worked myself hard, can really feel my arms and legs today, and like I said did 28 lengths swimming today. 1000 calories burned there so hoping that covers my syns for today :D

Wouldn't worry Katy we are all human just get straight back on it tomorrow you will be fine . I think you have deffo burned the meal off anyway with all the excersise you have done this week. It's always the men isn't it, my hubby is the same puts thort in my head And I'm like ye go on then haha. Like you said before tho you used to have more than one a week which is same as me we would prob have 3/4 a week so if you look at it like that your doing fab.

Cherries sound nice. I'm obsessed with cherry Pepsi at mo it's gorgeous .

I tried the frozen muller 3 hours wasn't enough, over night was just ice haha. Will try 4 next time was it all icy inside mine was didn't like it could be cause left in there to long .

Wouldn't worry Katy we are all human just get straight back on it tomorrow you will be fine . I think you have deffo burned the meal off anyway with all the excersise you have done this week. It's always the men isn't it, my hubby is the same puts thort in my head And I'm like ye go on then haha. Like you said before tho you used to have more than one a week which is same as me we would prob have 3/4 a week so if you look at it like that your doing fab.

Cherries sound nice. I'm obsessed with cherry Pepsi at mo it's gorgeous .

I tried the frozen muller 3 hours wasn't enough, over night was just ice haha. Will try 4 next time was it all icy inside mine was didn't like it could be cause left in there to long .

Yeah like you say we used to have 3 or 4 a week and I would never choose good options! I would always have donner meat or burgers or pizza or battered stuff. Now I usually choose healthier stuff but tonight was a bit of a let down but nevermind.

I did mine for 4 hours and it was like soft but frozen at the same time if that makes sense? Goes a bit icy on top but if you mix it together it's fine. Takes a lot longer to eat and then feels like you've had a treat haha.

Ye I was same Chinese would be set meal lemon chicken/chicken balls rice and chips. Indian the full works.pizza shop half pizza half garlic bread chips and chicken . This is why we still loose because we're being good rest of the time.

It was more a convenience thing for me used to love it that didn't have to cook lol. It would be takeaway with soaps on a Thursday then Friday would think stuff it it's weekend, would always be out on a sat so end up at maccies or KFC, this would mean come tea time not that hungry would reach 8/9 could just eat something nice menus would appear. When I look back now I'm disgusted with myself I knew if was wrong at the time but you just put it to back of your head.

Ye they do last ages mine was on side for hour last time defrosting lol, picked up melon and mango this week there really nice quite refreshing from Morrisons

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, had an absolutely manic day. Was working 7-4, then decided to go to the gym to see if I could work off some of the burger LOL
Managed 45 mins.

Yesterdays food:

B: Overnight Oats (heb) with Frozen Berries (f and s) and an orange (s).
L: Naked Noodle (1), an apple (s) and 2 plums (s)
D: Home made chicken fried rice (all f and s) and a huge salad (s) 1 syn for LF salad cream.
S: Cooked chicken (f)
Mullerlight (f)
Frozen Cherries (f)
Rolo Mouse (4)
Milky Caramel Coffee (hea)

Syns for today: 6/25

Last edited:
Working 2.30-11 today. Slept in until 11.30, must have needed the sleep!

B: Bacon (f), Scrambled Eggs (f), Tomatoes (s) and Mushrooms (s)
L: Pasta n Sauce (0.5) and an apple (s)
D: Salad (all s) with Boiled Eggs (f), Chicken (f) and Ryvita (heb)
S:

Syns for today:

I did, I tried to cross trainer but it hurt my knee so had to do double on the bike instead but other than that all is good!

Sorry I've not been about just been really busy this week! Had 3 chocolate cookies last night. Needed to get it out my systemum. Just been craving choccie this week with period happening.

Been to gym twice and swimming 3 times so hoping my excercise balances out my "syns" for the week. Kind of just hoping for a maintain tonight!

Will update later with food etc xxx

Good luck for later Hun you will get a loss. I always stay same then soon as come on i loose instantly it's great haha.

You will smash it like always :)

You ok hun

Yep I'm fine!

Put 1.5lb on this week. Happy with that, was expected, especially because I lost so much last week, I've still lost 5.5lbs in 2 weeks if you look at it like that :)

I think my body is all over the place at the minute as well with my period and stuff. I'm bloated then not bloated it's doing my head in.

I've decided this week I'm not going to do flexi syns, if I don't use my 15 syns in the day, they're gone and that's that!! :)

Going to do overnight oats for breakfast tomorrow, as I'm working 6-2. Only 2 shifts left and then I have a week off work, so I'm looking forward to having a bit more time to plan and make meals etc.

Will start doing food diaries again from tomorrow.

Did 40 lengths at the pool today, in 43 minutes, and didn't rest at all, so I'm really pleased with that. Got Aqua Fit tomorrow with Anna, and gym after. Got gym on Friday, and Gym on Sunday, might go for a swim as well will see.

Hope you are all doing good :)

Aww it's more than likely just fluid from your period. Like you say bloated has a big effect on how you feel never mind the scales.

Ye you did super last week so just ignore this week and carry on I'm sure it will pay off next week for you.

About the syns our consultant says don't carry them over cause I asked this question at the start thinking could save for a takeaway at the weekend . She said no if not used there lost so prob good idea to do it . True if think about it imagine saving all weeks syns up for one big treat the scales are bound to show a gain aren't they the morning after.

Your doing so well with your excersise look what you where at a few weeks ago to what your doin now it's amazing.

I'm trying KFC chicken on Friday have you tried this looks nice made with smash tho not breadcrumbs .

Our consultant says flexi syns are fine and they have always worked for me, never had a problem, but just need to get back on track this week :) x As long as you dont roll them over from one week to the next its fine

Weird isn't it how they all say different things. I surpose the way you do it is have them all throughout the week rather than saving for one big binge . Who knows what your doing is working anyway . I best of lost this week or il be sulking no pasta or potatoes for 2 days haha

I never understand why some consultants say that as they are specifically mentioned both in your book and on the website, Slimming World themselves say you can do it. I think some of them make their own rules up. The diet wouldn't work for me if I couldn't have flexi syns, so they would be losing a customer.

Ye I think they do make own rules up your right , Ours is a funny bugga at times it's quite funny.
Last week someone took a picture out recipe book and she was like ohhhh nooo no pictures aloud . Hahah

Lol! Ours tells you to do that, she's brilliant, very laid back and quiet. Not all in your face all the time, can't stand those kind of consultants.

Really your lucky then she's old ish so sticks to rules haha. Il be honest I only go for ideas of new foods and to be able to use the app as I think that's great . Most weeks they repeat themselves oh and of course my fav hifi bars haha

I get on well with our leader, she's lovely. Like Anna says really laid back. If you buy the food journal she tells you to fill it in in pencil so you don't have to buy another one LOL and she will tell you to flick through the recipe books if you're struggling for ideas.
It is quite repetitive group, but I like it. Everyone helps each other out if someone is struggling, or swaps ideas for meals and stuff. I've picked up some fab tips from other members. Plus when you get going to the same group every week you get to know everyone and it's quite nice.

Today I've been working a 6-2! Enjoyed the shift, and had my personal development review. Was told I have loads of potential to move forward, so I like to think it went well. Just need to keep the motivation going now :)
I have loads more motivation though since starting to lose weight again. Although I am really looking forward to my week off next week! LOL

Off to Aquafit and the Gym later with the sis :) Looking forward to it, but a bit scared at the same time!!

Just going to have a quick dinner tonight, and bought some salad for later incase I'm hungry after the gym.

------------------------------------------------

B: Overnight Oats (HEB) with Frozen Morello Cherries (f), an Orange (s) and a Plum (s)
L: Naked Noodle, Singapore Curry Flavour (f) (Was impressed with this one, really nice, and it's free! woop!)
Pre-Swim/Gym Food: Spicy Chicken (f) Salad (f and s). 1 syn for LF Salad Cream.
D: Cheese and Broccoli Pasta n Sauce (0.5) with Bacon (f) and Mushrooms (s)
S: Melon (s)
2 x Hifi Bars (6)
Mullerlight Coconut Greek Style 0% (f)
Hazelnut Coffee made with other half of HEA :)

Syns for today:
6.5/15
Syns for the week: 6.5/105

Last edited:
Back