My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

Aww where you off to ? I love it abroad but hubby isn't keen on flying and put off at min with how things are. We purchased a touring caravan just before crimbo so really looking forward to going away in that this year. Think Olivia my daughter will love it . Are you all inclusive ?

No were stayin in apartments, self catering. Off to Benidorm! Haha. At least the snow should be gone by then, I've been keeping my eye on it! Lol. Xx

Oh Benidorm is good that's first holiday abroad me and hubby went on. Least your not all inclusive it's a killer fresh bread cakes gorg foods and all the booze lol. I know when we last went Spain it was after I'd lost 3 stone and I started the week off having 1bread roll by end of the week was on three a day lol. Bet you can't wait I'd be well excited

Oooh, I love Benidorm! You'll have a fab time :) Do you know what the weathers like this time of year? I've only ever been during autumn, but it was hot xx

Well it's usually about 20c but it has snowed in some places there this week LOL
But the weather says it should be gone by next week, and back up to 18c :) I'm not that bothered to be honest. As long as it's a bit warmer than here. Might be good for my chest :) I don't like it when it's too hot.

There are 10 of us going, so it's gonna be awesome whatever the weather is like :)

Oh Benidorm is good that's first holiday abroad me and hubby went on. Least your not all inclusive it's a killer fresh bread cakes gorg foods and all the booze lol. I know when we last went Spain it was after I'd lost 3 stone and I started the week off having 1bread roll by end of the week was on three a day lol. Bet you can't wait I'd be well excited

I'm super glad we are not going all inclusive lol! I'm going to try and be fairly good in the day time then have a nice meal and a few drinks at night :)

Had an Alpen Light Bar and an Apple, bringing my syns to 14.5 :)

Well today I've woke up with a full on chest infection again :( green stuff coming up and chest is killing. the day before we fly. Brilliant. Going to go to walk in center later and see if I can have more antibiotics. Right now I just feel like sleeping for a week :(

Breakfast is Marmite on Toast just because I need to take my steroids. Not feeling this at all.

Poop.

Aww that's sh** , what time do you fly tomorrow hopefully you've not got to be up to early and try and have a lie in.

I used to find I was always ill when I worked at supermarket I was on customer service and you would get proper all the time coughing over you hated it.

The only time I've ever been to Benidorm was January and it was lovely. Just mild and sunny and not to crowded. The beaches are surprisingly beautiful.

Have a fab time and make sure you have a nice balance between enjoying your break without going wildly off plan. We are going to Copenhagen in a couple of weeks and I'm going to have a few naughty treats as it's my OH's birthday. Luckily the food in Copenhagen is going to be so expensive I wont be able to afford to eat LOL

Have a lovely holiday , take it your still feeling rubbish being as you haven't been on. Hopefully you pick up soon and have a great time .

Oh that chest sounds awful, you poor thing. And such typically bad timing with your holiday! Hope you managed to get some antibiotics & they get rid of the infection quickly. And hope you have a relaxing & lovely time away xx

Hi guys! I'm back!

Sorry I didn't reply before we went away. I suffer with Anxiety and Depression, and I had a huge anxiety attack on the Friday. I think because I was ill, and it was my first proper time flying, which I was terrified about, I was just super panicky, and just ended up in tears the whole night and having bad panic attacks. BUT, I woke up Saturday feeling a little bit better, and managed to get packed and everything and ended up having a lovely lovely week!

Still felt a bit unwell all week, mainly thanks to this horrible cough, but the pharmacist in Spain gave me some good stuff that got me through the week. I have a Nurses appointment on Thursday anyway so going to speak to her and if she thinks I need more antibiotics I will go and see the doctor, but I am feeling much better now than I did last week :)

We stayed in the Old Town, which was absolutely beautiful! Really old school spanish. We were right opposite the beach, and there was a lovely little cove about a 3 minute walk away which we went too often to sunbathe.

The food was amazing and so so cheap, so we had some amazing meals, but we did loads of walking, and only had 2 meals a day, and I didn't really drink THAT much, so I'm hoping weigh in won't be TOO bad. I expect to put on, but as long as I keep my half a stone award I will be happy!

Got back at 1am last night, and today I've been sorting washing and stuff, so we haven't started back on the diet yet, but I am starting back on plan 100% from tomorrow so I will post my food diaries and stuff from tomorrow! :)

Added a few pics from the holiday to my instagram if anyone wants to take a look, and if you want to add me on Facebook just ask and I'll send you the link :)

http://www.instagram.com/katys_sw_journey

How have you all been this week? xxx

Some of the food looks amazing looks like you had a brill time. I put 8lb on over crimbo and litrely ate like a pig as only been having slimming bars so I'm sure you wouldn't of gained that much .

Sorry you suffered before your hol. Your back home now time for some great losses and life changes :)

Welcome back! Glad you had a lovely time! :D

Well things just keep going from bad to worse. I could literally just crawl into a corner and cry right now. Well I did last night but anyway.
Felt so ill last night hubby took me to walk in center. Doctor said I'd got a fever through the roof, my chest infection is back and I have the flu. He wanted to send me to the hospital, but he said there was a 6 hour wait and no beds... so he sent me home under the promise to go back if I felt at all worse through the night.
Gave me some strong antibiotics which I've never heard of before.
Luckily after about 6 hours constantly in front of the fan with cold flannels my fever dropped but I still feel like death.

I was being so good yesterday as well, had porridge for brekkie, and some oranges. Then had a naked noodle for dinner with some sliced meat and a peperami.
I've not eaten since 3pm yesterday though. Got no appetite whatsoever.

Not even got out of bed, only to go downstairs to get my inhaler and antibiotics, which took me forever cause my legs didn't want to work.

I haven't felt this poorly since u had Gladular Fever a few years back :(

Anyway, enough of my self pity! Hope you are all doing OK xxxx

Back