My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

Today went a bit wrong!!! Haha. I was really good, until just now and I ate about 5 biscuits left over from christmas, and at work I had a mince pie danish because they were being wasted, so the manager put them in the canteen for the staff to have. They had just been cooked, so they were nice and warm and it was totally worth the synnage! haha. No idea how many syns I've had today, so just going to have it as a write off, and be good for the rest of the week :)

I did do a lovely SW pudding; 2 meringue nests, strawberries, raspberries, bit of squirty cream and a drizzle of Choc Shot. 8 syns for the lot.
And I had a hot choc made with choc shot, 4 syns.

That stuff is amazing!

Best attitude ever! These days happen. No guilt x x

I'm sure you will be fine come weigh day, I remember last time I did the diet from home I used to have a treat at weekend and by treat I mean anything I wanted from KFC etc and I still lost 3 stone from June -beg of oct . If you think all these temptations we are saying no to they all add up .

I also think there are times when you need to do this. Some people on here want to get a few stone off which is a much closer goal. When you have a bigger amount to loose it takes longer to loose and if it wasn't for the little slip ups you would end up quitting.

You just carry on what your doing :D.

I must say your pudding looked fab last night showed it hubby and he was like hmmm looks nice lol. I found a post about Ferrero rocher last night which is really simple il post below if your interested .

Bad days happen. My way of coping is when people bring things like biscuits into meetings, I make sure they are out of my reach and chuck them at the other end of the table. On cakes if you are going to go for it, cut it in half as you are making the decision to go for it. At least then its only half. I always have fruit in my bag. If someone starts snacking I grab my apple or satsuma feels like you are joining them in and not watching them eat! Of course having carrot sticks is a bit better as its SF. After being on plan and nun like for food for a while I stopped getting the sugar cravings. Also you start to remember when things aren't worth the syns. Like for me, mince pies aren't worth it and all of a sudden cherry bakewells are wayyyyy to sweet. However a bit of montezuma chilli and lime choc bar is my achilles heal. If you enjoyed it as long as it was a bit and you are straight back on plan it should all be ok weigh in day.

A tip for chocolate, curly wurleys are low syn and if you put any chocolate in the freezer it last s longer when you eat it lol. I think it tastes nicer too lol.

Hi guys, sorry I was not on yesterday, I was working 7-1, had a cheeky nap, then straight out to see Avenged Sevenfold and Disturbed at the Arena, so yesterday was a BAD DAY!!! haha I'm not going to lie. (diet wise)

Thanks for the tips everyone! The mince pie Danish was AMAZING and I don't feel guilty for having it, I cut it in half and had half after I'd cooked them and half on my break. But before, I'd have just had a full one, then another full one later!! So I was still pleased with myself. Small steps and everything.

Yesterday wasn't much better. We always have sandwiches from the sandwich shop on a Sunday morning, so I ordered Bacon, Mushroom, Tomatoes and Egg, and took the fat off the bacon and had it on a wholemeal roll, which I counted as my HE.
For dinner we went to Nandos. The plan was to have Half a Chicken, Spicy Rice and Corn on the Cob. However I ended up having chips instead...
THEN after the gig we were both starving so ended up calling at McDonalds.

So yes, this weekend has been terrible, but I'm straight back on it today!

Been swimming this morning. Did 20 lengths but I timed myself, and made myself work harder. Really feel like I've done a workout now.
Just come home and cooked Brunch for me and hubby who has the day off work.

SO todays plan;

Breakfast: None
Lunch: Bacon (free), Scrambled Egg (free), Tomatoes (s) on Toast (HEB) with a coffee.
Dinner: SW Meal (Chicken and Chorizo Paella, free), with some Steamed Veg.
Supper: Super Noodles and some cherry tomatoes.
Snacks: Strawberries, Orange and Raspberries.
HEA: Milk
HEB: Bread
Syns: 0/15

Hope you are all doing well! :)

Last edited:
This is entirely off topic, but I stared watching The Witches of East End over the weekend and really loved it. Think Charmed, but less annoying sisters. I got through to the middle of season 2 and James Marsters popped up as a guest star! He's been in 3 episodes so far, and we are not quite sure if he is a goody or a bady. If you have Netflix, worth checking out :) PS Bianca Lawson is also in season 2 as a really central (guest) character, but I think that's less exciting than James.

I tell you what your day yesterday sounds amazing hahaha. God I love Nando's and mac ds lol. You've still got 3 full days to turn this week around I'm sure you will.

Interested to see what your tea looks like I nearly brought that but daughter was being a pain in bum so just grabbed the things I thort I'd eat .

OMG you lot can you all stop discussing Maccy D's and Nando's and KFC and Danish pastries and chocolate...it's making me crave naughty stuff LOL

I'm gonna scoff a hi fi light as soon as I have weighed in tonight!!

Yes it was DELICIOUS! Lmao.

@buffy3256 , I literally just asked you on your post what you had been watching!! Haha. I shall deffo check that out, I need something to watch! (Not that I will have time until we get back off holiday!) I love James Marsters, yum yum yummm.

Stuck to plan totally today, so very happy. And no syns!! I will turn the Maccys around hahaha :)

So tired now, so off to bed! Just 3 more shifts then off for a week, thank the gods!!!

James Marsters was also in Warehouse 13 for a bit! I also didn't realise he was in The Witches though, so I'm also going to have to give that a look! ;)

Todays food;

Breakfast: Marmite on Toast (free and HEB), Fruit Salad (free and s) and a Coffee (made with part HEA)
Lunch: SW Soup (free and s), Apple (s), Orange (s), Mullerlight (free) and 2 slices of Milk Roll (5 syns)
Snack: Hoisin Duck Naked Noodle Pot (1 Syn), Alpen Light Bar (3 syns)
Dinner: Chicken Stir Fry (free and s) with Sweet Potato Fries (free)
Snack: Chicken Wings (free)
HEA: Milk
HEB: Bread
Syns: 9/15 :D

Might have a hot choc with squirty cream to use the rest of my HEA. 4 syns!

So total synnage for the day, 13/15!

Happy with that. Had a **** day. Been working 12-8, and my chest is bad again. Since I had the infection it's not been right at all. Might try and get to the doctors tomorrow and get tested for asthma.

Sorry I've not been as active, been working everyday since last Wednesday, and not got a day off until Friday. Hate it when my shifts end up like this, lol.

Well done on the swimming btw. 20 lengths is great! I went today and really enjoyed it no idea how many lengths I did though.

Glad to see u count duck noodles as 1, they said at club they are 2 . I found them on app and says 1.

Your doin brill with all your superfoods I dread to think what your shopping bill comes to haha. I went to shop yesterday top up on things was another 20 quid

Glad to see u count duck noodles as 1, they said at club they are 2 . I found them on app and says 1.

Your doin brill with all your superfoods I dread to think what your shopping bill comes to haha. I went to shop yesterday top up on things was another 20 quid

Shopping bill isn't too much, I just make sure I buy whats on offer. Kale is like 50p at Asda at the moment for a huge bag full and I love the stuff!

Well done on the swimming btw. 20 lengths is great! I went today and really enjoyed it no idea how many lengths I did though.

Thanks hun! Going again tomorrow, hoping to do 22 lengths. I figure if I build up 2 extra each time it will make it easier in the long run :)

WEIGH DAY! aaaaaaaaand I've lost 4.5lbs! That's 11lb in 2 weeks :) So happy with that! Thats even with the massive slip up at the weekend!! :) It just shows if you get straight back on track the next day you can still lose weight :)

Went to the doctors today and he is 90% sure I have asthma but he's prescribed me steroids and inhalers anyway because we go away on Saturday, so he hasn't got time to monitor it. So that's a bit ****, but at least I know what it is now!
Not had much speed today as not prepared anything, got up at 8.30, doctors at 9.30, didn't get done in there until nearly half 10, then had to go to the chemist, and then I started work at 11, so everything was grab and go and what I could buy at work.
And then we had KFC tonight, although I had a rice box and some chips, and 2 wings. Whereas before me and the hubby would have got a huge bucket to share! And I am still stuffed. Those rice boxes are gorgeous!
Don't count Wednesday night dinner in syns though, that's my treat meal for the week!!

So food for today;

Breakfast: 2 bananas (and 4 steroid tablets LOL)
Lunch: Hoisin Duck Naked Noodles (1 syn), 3 babybel light (HEA I think?), some Chicken Chunks and a Mullerlight (tried the new Blackcurrant and Liquorice and OMG they are so effing nice!! They taste really naughty!)
Dinner: KFC
Snacks: 2 Alpen Light (HEB) and 1 Hifi Bar (3 syns)
Syns: 4 (obviously not counting KFC!)

Drinking loads of water at the moment, so happy with that. Going swimming again tomorrow as well all being well, but got to work around hubbys doctors appointment.

OH almost forgot, I also got Slimmer of the Week! :) Eep :)

Back