My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

Oh you poor thing sounds terrible. Make sure you have some rest and look after yourself the diet can wait. You will prob end up loosing a lot more so that's the positive part of the situation.

I cheekily weighed myself yesterday morning and it said I'd lost half a lb. Don't know how that was possible after last week. Although we did do a lot of walking.

Thanks hun.

I'm currently having kitty cuddles in bed x

Ye u watch u would of lost jammy Bugga hehe. I bet you will loose 2lb come 2moro spec if not eating .

Are you still on holiday from work or sick cause it's awful if ur using your hol and your stuck in bed .

No I'm on sick now. I was at work yesterday although I'm not sure how I made it through my shift x

Get yourself better and look after yourself, eat when you have your appetite, don't they say feed a cold, starve a flu? Feel better soon, plenty of fluids!!!! :)

Oh least your not using your holidays up then. Stick the tele on and relax lol

I've been layed in bed so no tele. Managed to watch an episode of summat on Netflix but I've just been sleeping on and off most of the day.

Get yourself better and look after yourself, eat when you have your appetite, don't they say feed a cold, starve a flu? Feel better soon, plenty of fluids!!!! :)

Yep, starve a fever feed a cold. Please tell that to my hubby he is trying to make me eat and I really don't feel up to it. Managed some toast earlier and a cup of sugary tea. I'll try something in a bit if I'm hungry.
Thanks for your words hun xxx

Hi Katy, hope you are not feeling too rough. At least you have us lot for company

Deffo. Hate being cooped up. But got my kitty and you guys! Found some good meal ideas for when I'm feeling better too x

Been to doctors again this morning and he's signed me off until next Wednesday. I have an Upper Respiratory Chest Infection lol, and the flu. But he says I'm heading in the right direction I just need to make sure I rest. So God knows how the diet will be this next week. Although I'm craving Cheese and Broccoli Pasta n Sauce today so that's something! Didn't want to eat anything yesterday. Although I keep throwing up at the moment as well so trying to eat bland stuff when I do eat.

I'll keep posting just probably not about my food until I can get back on track x

Thanks guys.

Threw my tea up again last night :(
Looks like I'll be living off toast until I'm finished with these antibiotics. I think it's these that don't agree with me to be honest. All my fingers are itchy as well.

I really hate feeling this poorly. It's one thing after another at the moment and I'll take a tablet for one thing which causes something else so I'm taking more tablets to combat that!
No wonder I'm throwing up. I hate taking tablets!

Going to see the asthma nurse later for my check up but I suspect she won't do anything until I've got rid of this infection as it is obviously compromising the results at the minute.

Was hoping to stick more to SW today but I can't face fruit or anything, so will probably be toast and tinned soup again.
Wish I had the energy to make my own soup as it has a million times more goodness in it!!!

Anyway I'm layed here typing this after having about 2 hours sleep, so I'm gonna try and sleep again.

Hope you are all good xxx

I'm making a big batch of soup, I'll bring some up tomorrow hun ;)

Hope you are feeling a little stronger now. Have you tried having probiotic supplements? Also milk of magnesia is supposed to be great for sore tummy's.
I am sure the diet can wait until you are back to full health and can enjoy eating healthy again, you need to get your strength back before you can use any of what you have left slaving in the kitchen! Feel well soon xx

Ugh poor you, you really have been through the wringer this week! :( Hopefully the antibiotics will do the trick.

You sound so ill - too ill to enjoy sick leave in fact!

Hope you feel a bit better soon.

Thanks Buffy. I hate hate hate being off sick. It's like, I can't even do anything productive so it's literally just resting and waiting to feel better. I know it sounds stupid but I just wanna clean the house and do the washing!!! Lol. Crazy right!?

Hope you are feeling a little stronger now. Have you tried having probiotic supplements? Also milk of magnesia is supposed to be great for sore tummy's.
I am sure the diet can wait until you are back to full health and can enjoy eating healthy again, you need to get your strength back before you can use any of what you have left slaving in the kitchen! Feel well soon xx

I am feeling better than I was, just really really weak. So far managed to keep my dinner down. Making sure I eat after my tablets and not before and so far it seems to be working! Thanks for the advice x

Back