My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

OOPS had 1 freddo, then ended up having the other! :( Haha. Took me over by 4.5 syns, but I shall bring it back tomorrow :)

I want to do measurements but keep forgetting to get a tape measure . I'm staying away from Freddos they are dangerous hahah Iv had to take myself to bed a few times lol . Melt it add loads of strawberries last a lot longer then lol

Just realised the shop at the bottom of our road does Caramel ones as well, so nice!

Working a 12-8 today, hate this shift cause I can't get anything done in the house or go anywhere, bang in the middle of the day. Oh well.

B: Bacon (free), Scrambled Eggs (free), Mushrooms (speed) and Plum Tomatoes (speed)
L: Spicy Pork and Veg Stir Fry (all free and speed), Mullerlight (free), Pineapple (speed?)
D: 3 Porky Lights (1.5), SW Chips (free) and Veg (speed)
S: Mocha (Made with HEA Milk, Decaff Coffee and 2 tsps of Choc Shot (1.5)
Freddo (5)
Big bowl of Melon, Strawberries and Cherries (speed)

Syns for today:
8/15
Syns for week: 27.5/105

Last edited:
Well done on your loss! I measure but only once a month as I don't think you'd see much of a difference in a week, I hid the scales all week and not even felt like getting on them, I look forward to a surprise at home on Monday morning haha. I'm sure i'm still likely to lose as been completely on plan, I think it'll slow down when I get down to 12 stones no doubt, I haven't been exercising either, I planned to do the wii every week as I have a my personal trainer game on it, I love it, but I keep getting poorly, not worth pushing myself until I'm back to full health as I have enough to do with looking after a house/children and working. We'll get there eventually, just need patience.

Dinner was yummy and made by the hubby, so even better!! :D Haha. Had a very busy day at work today, so was very hungry when I got home. I was stood on my break and was looking at the choccie for ages, kept picking things up and then putting them down, anyway I ended up buying a tub of pineapple!!! Never would have happened before haha.

Stuck to plan really well today, and made my syns up from yesterday as well.

Had snacks of a Mocha (Made with HEA Milk, Decaff Coffee and 2 tsps of Choc Shot (1.5)), a Freddo (5) and a big bowl of Melon, Strawberries and Cherries (speed)! Now drinking Pepsi Max Cherry (the drink of the gods) whilst watching the hubby play his game while I'm messing on here :)

OH and my new work shirts arrived today. One of the reasons I ended up joining SW again, was that we all had to get new uniform at the beginning of December. The highest size they did for the supervisor womens shirts was a 28. Now, I am usually a 26/28, sometimes even a 24, but I always order a size bigger when it comes to work uniform as it never ever fits properly! So I ordered the size 28 and hoped for the best. To my surprise the trousers fit me perfect (I have to wear a belt with them now even), but the top was skin tight and I could barely fasten it up. I was mortified cause I had to ask my manager to order me a Made to Order top. I ordered a standard size 32. That is the biggest size I have ever had to get, obviously they are very tight fitting but still it made me so embarrassed. Plus I had to wait 10 weeks for it to arrive (it's come today), so I've been walking around with different tops on to everyone else, so they obviously have guessed the reason why. Just so annoying.

Anyway like I said they have arrived today and they fit me perfect. I think I would have struggled with them a couple of months ago but now there is even breathing room. So happy with this as I can wear a cami top underneath.

So not really a NSV, but at the same time I am happy they fit, and I feel a lot less self conscious than I did before :)

Hope you have all had a good day :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Dinner was yummy and made by the hubby, so even better!! :D Haha. Had a very busy day at work today, so was very hungry when I got home. I was stood on my break and was looking at the choccie for ages, kept picking things up and then putting them down, anyway I ended up buying a tub of pineapple!!! Never would have happened before haha.

Stuck to plan really well today, and made my syns up from yesterday as well.

Had snacks of a Mocha (Made with HEA Milk, Decaff Coffee and 2 tsps of Choc Shot (1.5)), a Freddo (5) and a big bowl of Melon, Strawberries and Cherries (speed)! Now drinking Pepsi Max Cherry (the drink of the gods) whilst watching the hubby play his game while I'm messing on here :)

OH and my new work shirts arrived today. One of the reasons I ended up joining SW again, was that we all had to get new uniform at the beginning of December. The highest size they did for the supervisor womens shirts was a 28. Now, I am usually a 26/28, sometimes even a 24, but I always order a size bigger when it comes to work uniform as it never ever fits properly! So I ordered the size 28 and hoped for the best. To my surprise the trousers fit me perfect (I have to wear a belt with them now even), but the top was skin tight and I could barely fasten it up. I was mortified cause I had to ask my manager to order me a Made to Order top. I ordered a standard size 32. That is the biggest size I have ever had to get, obviously they are very tight fitting but still it made me so embarrassed. Plus I had to wait 10 weeks for it to arrive (it's come today), so I've been walking around with different tops on to everyone else, so they obviously have guessed the reason why. Just so annoying.

Anyway like I said they have arrived today and they fit me perfect. I think I would have struggled with them a couple of months ago but now there is even breathing room. So happy with this as I can wear a cami top underneath.

So not really a NSV, but at the same time I am happy they fit, and I feel a lot less self conscious than I did before :)

Hope you have all had a good day :) xxxxxxxxxxx

I read the tub of and thort you was going to say pringles haha. As for Pepsi cherry yep it's amazing I love it .

It's so bad isn't it that you had to put your self through that really feel got you. People knowing aswell must of been embarrassing for you bless you. I used to hate it would have to get a 22 when I was at work 20s fit but like you say you want it baggy as you move around like a mad woman all day. When I lost 3 stone just before I got preg I was in size 16 work shirts ant let me tell you it felt fab. I wasn't hiding behind baggy shirts and I felt normal asking for a normal size like everyone else. Used to walk into personnel and sort out sizes and garenteed someone would walk in and hear your size.

Any way just see it as you will never ask for that size again, these shirts you have will Last you and before you know it you will get into the ones the shop provides .

You should be feeling very proud of your self, I think your great I couldn't go swimming or the gym and you just get on with it. This is the best attitude to have and why your doing this your winning l.

Keep it up we are all behind you x

You know I'm going to say don't give a toss what other people think, right! Everyone at work knows and loves you for who you are, not what size your top is. Plus, you will never have to order that size again.

And now you have a gym buddy :D :character00116::whacky068::greenapple:

And now you have a gym buddy :D :character00116::whacky068::greenapple:

YAS :D

Can't wait for my induction tomorrow but also really nervous. I was thinking of Swimming 3 times a week and doing the gym once a week. Might change though! xxx
Let me know how u get on tonight! x

I read the tub of and thort you was going to say pringles haha. As for Pepsi cherry yep it's amazing I love it .

It's so bad isn't it that you had to put your self through that really feel got you. People knowing aswell must of been embarrassing for you bless you. I used to hate it would have to get a 22 when I was at work 20s fit but like you say you want it baggy as you move around like a mad woman all day. When I lost 3 stone just before I got preg I was in size 16 work shirts ant let me tell you it felt fab. I wasn't hiding behind baggy shirts and I felt normal asking for a normal size like everyone else. Used to walk into personnel and sort out sizes and garenteed someone would walk in and hear your size.

Any way just see it as you will never ask for that size again, these shirts you have will Last you and before you know it you will get into the ones the shop provides .

You should be feeling very proud of your self, I think your great I couldn't go swimming or the gym and you just get on with it. This is the best attitude to have and why your doing this your winning l.

Keep it up we are all behind you x

Aww thanks Laura thats so nice of you to say :)

I can't quite believe I am going swimming by myself. My anxiety would not have let me do this just 3 months ago, I feel so much more confident now I am losing weight again. I know other people won't be able to tell, but I know and that makes me feel so much more confident. xx

Today is a 2.30-11 shift. Going to be a nightmare as both fresh and ambient deliveries are turning up within an hour of each other and both are going to be quite late. SO, not looking forward to it. But it should at least make the shift go nice and fast.

Todays food;

B: Poached Egg (f) on Toast (HEB) with Mushrooms (s) and Plum Tomatoes (s)
L: Peppered Pork Loin (f) with Salad. Lettuce, Spinach, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Peppers (all s)
D: Spaghetti Bolognese (f and s), HEA of Cheese, Mullerlight (f) and Satsuma (s)
S: Freddo (5)

Had kebab after work and some choccie, came in at 51.5 syns :( oh well I enjoyed it back on it today :)

Syns for today: 56.5/15
Syns for week: 84/105

Last edited:
Just ordered myself some new kitchen scales and a potato chipper. Just looked at Actifrys but the cheapest I can find is £104 :( Can't afford that at the moment. Hopefully will be able to save up for one.

Just ordered myself some new kitchen scales and a potato chipper. Just looked at Actifrys but the cheapest I can find is £104 :( Can't afford that at the moment. Hopefully will be able to save up for one.

Ye that's a lot just keep an eye out . Got ours from Tesco il keep an eye out for you aswell.

I think after the first stone people notice your loosing weight and you notice a lot more in your clothes .

Hope your day goes quick xx

Hi I'm new but I think I can help. I've just bought from amazon:

Tefal FX1000 Fry Delight
Sold by: Cheapest Electrical
£68.99

I find it very good and didn't break the bank too much. Makes lovely chips. I am looking for good scales, so any help on that would be really good. It's great to meet someone of my size (no offence). I will only pop in and out but will follow you. Good luck in your journey

Hi I'm new but I think I can help. I've just bought from amazon:

Tefal FX1000 Fry Delight
Sold by: Cheapest Electrical
£68.99

I find it very good and didn't break the bank too much. Makes lovely chips. I am looking for good scales, so any help on that would be really good. It's great to meet someone of my size (no offence). I will only pop in and out but will follow you. Good luck in your journey

Thanks for that! I will keep looking as wanted an actual actifry but if they never come down in price this will be a good alternative :)

I'll see what the ones I've ordered are like then let you know! They were salter ones, cost about 15 quid I think off of amazon. I'll let you know!

Xxxxxxx

Back