my weight loss diary-Loosing well! Even through pregnancy! Finally had baby number 2!

hey mspiggy, i dont know tbh i am trying so hard but everytime i think of whats going on i reach for the food, i so wish my cbt appointment would come quicker, waiting till 2nd sept for even only a telephone assesment just wish it could be sooner, and i really hope that they decide i can have the therapy otherwise that will be it as i certainly cannot pay for cbt. Just everything seems to have come at once you know, stupid tax credits letter dropped on the doorstep today saying we have been overpaid £3500 and we have until 25th sept 2011 to pay it back :eek: i mean for goodness sakes we definitely did not make a mistake on the claim forms so why did they overpay us grr makes me mad, when i finally get through on the phone (was on hold for 2 hours today and gave up otherwise i would have a massive phone bill too) i will tell them where to stick their money as its doing me no good when a couple of years down the line they demand it all back!
they make me so bloody mad! :mad:

i am feeling better today, i am trying not to think of all the bad stuff going on atm, just try and focus on the good, its all i can do, i am back on track with food and i might do some exercise later but will see how i feel.

thanks rose
am just tucking into my dinner, breaded chicken in tortilla wraps mmmmmmmm tis lovely! am going to have a nice relaxing bath when the oh comes back then might paint my toe nails the settle and what some tv with a small pot of rice pudding and a ww hot choc.
thats my night planned then. back on track now :)

sounds like a lovely evening assi, hope you enjoyed it!

You can't beat a nice warm soak and a bit of pampering, then snuggling in front of the tv..or an early night ;)

Hope your day is going well for you :)

rose i really did enjoy it, it was nice to relax and read a book.
I have an ear problem now though, i have been in excrutiating pain for the last couple of days and i didnt sleep at all last night because of the pain, i went to the docs this morning and she said its full of wax and thats why it hurts so much, so i have some ear drops to soften the wax so it can come out, but she said it could take several weeks i hope i wont be in this pain for that long.

ahhhhh the pain! i feel like a pathetic little baby, but its sooooooo bloody painful, and i have a weird stomach ache too, dont know whether i am taking too many painkillers! its horrible! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :( i wish it would just get better! :( my painkillers only last 2 hours, so i have to take 2 hours with excruitiating pain :(
not sure what to do the little one for dinner tonight? she had cheesy pasta yesterday, may do her a jacket spud with beans and butter, she should enjoy that :)
when my oh comes home and i am going to dose myself up on pain killers, put my drops and cotton wool in my ear and take the dog for a long walk :) need to get my ass into exercising again!

Ouch! hope earache eases soon hun, hurts so much and somewhere you can't reach to help ease the pain :(

maybe a warm cloth will ease the pain in between painkillers. Wrapped around a warm water bottle..or one of those heat pads? Seems so unfair, just having to put up with it, possibly for weeks! Crikey!!!

Ear drops should move the wax though, but if it is still so painful after the weekend, i'd go back to docs hun x

apart from the discomfort, have a nice weekend :)

p.s 'stomach ache?'....couldn't be anything else, could it?????? (fingers crossed :) )

hey rose, fortunately the pain has eased over the weekend still feel deaf though so going to keep using the drops and if it hasnt cleared in the next week i will make an appointment to get then syringed :confused:

i have been looking at my losses over 6 weeks and they seem quite slow? i found some xenical in my medicine cupboard so am going to give it a go, i took it for about a week when i was first pescribed it but the went on holiday and forgot about it until now, so will try it out.

how are you doing hun?

Did you give the xenical a go? I've tried them before, great results..but my mind wasn't in the right place to continue???? (doh!)..wish I had stuck at it, I'd probably weigh about 10 stones by now!!!! :)

just a quick pop in, started a college course full time in september so been too wrapped up in that to come on here lots of work involved, but still doing okay, lost a total of 11.4lbs so far which isnt a lot since i have been going for about 4 months lol but its in the right direction. anyway must dash as yes it is half term but i am up to my eyeballs in essays and reports and so on. see ya hope to check in soon ish xxx

well thought i would come back here seen as i am losing weight even though i am pregnant, finally managed to concieve my second bundle in late october, so am due in july although i do have the added complication of gestational diabetes so will have to be induced at 38 weeks, because of the GD i have been losing weight during the pregnancy as you can see on my ticker, about 8.4lbs of that is from since i have been diagnosed which was about 4 weeks ago. I am struggling a little as have the cravings but i am doing really well unfortunately i couldnt control it with just diet so am on metformin which seems to be doing the trick, and i am hoping that with my diet changes and the weight loss it should disappear after i have had baby fingers crossed. Just a quick update as i havent been here for a while and i decided to have a look to see if i could find any food tips.
xxx

Well baby Kye Jakub made his appearence at 11.01pm on 8th July, he is amazing, cant believe we waited so long for him! Its been nearly two weeks and i have given myself a bit of a break food wise, but as soon as my other half goes back to work i will be back on track! i did weigh myself and it appears that since before being pregnanct up until now i have lost just over 36lbs, am very shocked but very glad, just need to keep it up now and lose the rest.
Will be updating more frequently hopefully from now on too. xxx

congratulations!!!! :)..what lovely names too..wishing you and all the family the very best :)

I look forward to seeing you on here when you get time..won't be easy with two little 'uns though hun ;)

Enjoy these early days with a new baby...awwww :)

hello hello, thank you rainbowrose :) started logging with myfitnesspal again, so can see what i am eating, makes it easier, my other half went back to work on monday after 2 wweeeks off with us, having 2 kiddies on my own not so bad, did forgot how long it actually takes to get out and about with a baby though lol all fun and games aye.

yes very well thank you rose, lol i only got the phone as my old one was broken i had it for so long lol didnt want to get a new one really as they are all so expensive, but i got a really good deal so wasnt too bad.
I have started slimfast today, hoping it goes well, the only thing i am worried about is the sugar in the shakes as i had gestational diabetes so dont want to end up with it permanently. so not sure how it will work out tbh

Back