My weight loss diary :-)

I've just become a veggie (with the exception of muller lights!) so I can't really do red days! Which is a shame cos I think it would be really good to be able to mix it up! But I LOVE green days with all the carbs! I hope it works for me too thank you I really enjoy reading all the diaries.

Looking back I don't know how I did Cambridge. I put most of the weight back on with the exception of half a stone so it doesn't work for me. Although I think SW is really good and prob the best diet going.

xx

August 24th- Green

Breakfast
Ready Brek (HEb)
Milk (HEa)
Grapes
3 x WW Bread (HEb)

Lunch
Omelette
Quorn burger
Tomato
Cucumber
Grapes
Strawberries
Muller light Yoghurt

Dinner
Pasta
Tomato Sauce
Cheese (HEa)

Syns
Tomato ketchup- 1
Ice lolly- 3.5
Peanut butter- 2.5
Butter- 1
Hot chocolate- 4

Exercise

35 min run

Last edited:
Right!

I have been doing the diet but not updating this.

The funny thing is I have been on Slimming World for months but I just keep over synning so I'm not shifting any bloody weight!

So now is the time to stop all this messing about. I love the diet I just need to stick at it and make sure I don't over syn.

Today I started a new day. I am going away in four weeks and desperately want to be a bit slimmer for it.

So today:

Breakfast
Alpen
Yoghurt
Grapes
Melon

Lunch
Cheese (HEa)
Milk (HEb)
Pasta
Tomato Sauce (2 Syns)

Cake (3 syns)
Cheese (3 syns)
Popcorn (5 syns)
Alpen (HEb)
Yoghurt and Grapes

Didn't have any dinner as I filled up on the above!

Will update tomorrow x

Hey everyone who may be listening!

So day two... My head is killing I have such a bad headache. Went to work, came home and did a 2 mile walk/run. Want to build it up to 2 miles properly running.

So am feeling good... sort of! Apart from the head ache. So, will go get in bed after this and maybe have a bath!

So todays food...

Breakfast
Alpen (HEb)
Yoghurt
Melon

Lunch
Pasta
Cheese (HEb)
Yoghurt

Dinner
Rice
Quorn
Low Fat Curry Sauce (5)
Alpen (HEb)

So I don't know if I will have anything else but will update if so!

Night all x

Hey all!

I am here still. I don't know why I haven't been writing I need to step it up...

So, had quite a good week. Following the diet really well except OVER SYNNING! GAH!

So, am gonna get this underhand. I've been running everyday this week, which I'm happy about.

I've decided to go back to my Slimming World meeting as I only went once and it's silly that I don't go. So am going to go on Monday.

Todays menu is...

Breakfast-

Omelette with tomato and mushroom
Beans
Grapes

Lunch-

Going out for lunch so hopefully will have pasta

Dinner-
Veg Chilli
Wedges
Rice
Salad cream (2)